• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Interesting Young Players

A Dortmund Klopp would have taken Eduard Spertsyan and Gift Orban. Gift Orban I had already looked up, he could replace Salah on the current trajectory, as he can play on the Right Side of the attack. The other kid Eduard Spertsyan, I haven't heard of him but looks really silky, I know Armenia and Georgia are not too far apart

A Dortmund Klopp would have taken Eduard Spertsyan and Gift Orban. Gift Orban I had already looked up, he could replace Salah on the current trajectory, as he can play on the Right Side of the attack. The other kid Eduard Spertsyan, I haven't heard of him but looks really silky, I know Armenia and Georgia are not too far apart

No, Gift Orban could not replace him. He played in the second division over here for a season and was very impressive. But he's the sort of player you buy and then loan out again to another club for a few years with the hope that he can come back and be a starter.
At the moment he's far from that and Gent is the right level for him.
He plays as a striker and is most effective there so no replacement for Salah.

From watching both Fofana (Chelsea) and Orban, I'd have to say the former is the biggest talent. Thats the player we should have taken a chance on and then loaned out for a season or two.

We genuinely just need to scout scando and buy early. We need a club to work with like chelsea did with vitesse (albeit a less illegal relationship)

We genuinely just need to scout scando and buy early. We need a club to work with like chelsea did with vitesse (albeit a less illegal relationship)

Why does it have to be less illegal? They always get away with it. It just needs to not be MORE illegal.

Why does it have to be less illegal? They always get away with it. It just needs to not be MORE illegal.
Sods law when we be illegal we get banned from something.

No, lets at least pretend to have a moral high ground for a bit

Sods law when we be illegal we get banned from something.

No, lets at least pretend to have a moral high ground for a bit

True. Us getting charged for the one time we surround a referee shows what a joke this league is in terms of equal treatment.

Build up to Kang-in Lee's goals around 1:15 and 2:21 ( :cool: ). Involved in ~31% of Mallorca's league goals this season.

Just watching the uefa youth final between AZ and Hadjuk Split. AZ 3 up, some lad called Poku who’s looked like Henry out there scored 2 and won the pen for the other.

Just watching the uefa youth final between AZ and Hadjuk Split. AZ 3 up, some lad called Poku who’s looked like Henry out there scored 2 and won the pen for the other.

Thanks for the heads up. ;) AZ Alkmaar have produced some talented players in recent season - Koopmeiners, Wijndal, Boadu

Ernest Poku:

Build up to Kang-in Lee's goals around 1:15 and 2:21 ( :cool: ). Involved in ~31% of Mallorca's league goals this season.

Given his low release clause, will be surprised if Mallorca manage to keep him beyond this season.

Last edited:
Sheffield United's top talent
14 goals 10 assists Iliman Ndiaye and home grown. @King Binny any thoughts please

I noticed him in Dec when he went on a run of assists/goals in 4-5 consecutive league games. After that, his form dipped before blowing hot again last month. His only experience seems to be a loan move at non-league football level so he's done well to get such numbers in his 2nd full season in professional football. It will be interesting to see if how he perform at top flight next season.

Back
Top Bottom