• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Insider info from the almighty??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only pressume he was on the phone to a mate. The charging cable disengaged, swung down and hit his leg breaking it in three places. Being nothing new to him, he retained his composure, said "mate, I'm going into -" and passed out before he could finish his sentence with anyphilactic shock. His mate then stuck £10k on him going inter.

It looks like the investigation is really about the incredibly poor quality of his insider information

Sooo... the bookies are complaining that someone bet heavy that Studge would go to Inter... and they ended up pocketing thousands when he went to West Brom!?!?!?

It also posts the obvious point he is clearly fucking innocent and did not conspire to gain money... unless of course he really didn't like his mate very much and wanted him to lose thousands!

Patently ludicrous.

At worst Studge might have told a buddy that he was in deep talks with inter and likely to move on and it snowballed on the grapevine to some idiot betting loads of cash, it seems highly doubtful that Studge was knowingly involved considering the punter lost thousands!

What a stupid case.

Last edited:
Its a ballshit rule in some regard...as if you would not warn or tell your close relatives about you moving away...imagine if you have kids and need to relocate with them..what are you supposed to do ? Just turn up at a new school with them..."sorry could not tell you headmaster ...you know FA rules...".

I'd imagine he was all set to go to Inter, gave his pal the tip, big money put on, deal falls through, he tells pal this, pal then kicks up a big stink to cancel his bet before anything has been made official.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom