• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

In the Fridge Tonight :-

StevieM

SCM's resident Beer Nazi, Wine Snob & Comic Geek
Honorary Member
It's my Friday night tonight so, in the Fridge is :-

1. Eisenbahn Rauchbier (Brazil, 6.5%) - a smoked lager. Sounds interesting.
2. Meantime London Pale Ale (England, 4.3%) - a modern interpretation of the classic style which originated in England.
3. Brewdog "The Physics" Amber Ale (Scotland 5.0%) - described as a laid back sweet malty style.
4. Holgate Butty Brown Ale (Australia, 5.3%) - Brewed with roasted macadamia nuts and 6 different malts to celebrate 10 years brewing
5. Poperings Hommel Bier (Belgium, 7.5%) - a Belgium styled IPA, which should be different.
6. Rogue "St Rogue Red Ale" (USA, 5.3%) - Dry Hopped, all the way from Oregon and comes highly recommended. Rogue Ales have a bit of a cult following, I believe.

I also have a bottle of Eagle Vale "Whispering Lake" Sauvignon Blanc Fume (Margaret River, WA) open to cleanse the palate between beers if need be.

Out of this lot, the Meantime Pale Ale is the only beer I believe I've tried before, so I'm looking forward to this session.