• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I'm falling for this Chick..

Mem’ries light the corners of my mind.
Misty water color mem’ries of the way we were.
Scattered pictures of the smiles we left behind.
Smiles we gave to one another for the way we were.

Can it be that it was all so simple then,
Or has time rewritten ev’ry line?
If we had the chance to do it all again,
tell me, Would we? Could we?

Mem’ries may be beautiful, and yet,What’s too painful to remember
We simply choose to forget.

So it’s the laughter we will remember,
When ever we remember the way we were,
The way we were.

foureyes said:
Sheik Yerbouti said:
Oh dear God no. How could someone be so evil as to revive this vile piece of Satan spawn.

And you just know it's going to be here for weeks now...

Well if people stopped replying then it would die.

Oops.
;)

He was a good lad, misunderstood on so many levels though.

Hes in the same bag of cats as Bryan.

Who is this bloke? and why isnt he on here anymore?

I really want to know how long he went dreaming about her and not breaking the ice! must have left him feeling crap everytime he'd left and not spoken to her, then come on here of all places for help!

Bristow said:

I really want to know how long he went dreaming about her and not breaking the ice! must have left him feeling crap everytime he'd left and not spoken to her, then come on here of all places for help!

Believe me, you don't want to descend into Marky's World.

Despite what some people say, he wasn't misunderstood, he was on one massive wind-up

Sheik Yerbouti said:
Bristow said:

Believe me, you don't want to descend into Marky's World.

Despite what some people say, he wasn't misunderstood, he was on one massive wind-up

haha.

Bristow said:

Go to EST then and you can listen to his constant ridiculous ramblings ad nauseum.

He's been sussed out by most over there now.

Back
Top Bottom