• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hodgson: Massive wanker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roy-Hodgson-bunny-hop.gif

He may lose the job if England lose the next game. So for that reason i hope England get a 0-0 draw, so we can see this comedy unfold a little further.

You'll probably get your wish however it goes, Your Madge. Greg Dyke shot his mouth off in Brazil about Hodgson staying in place until the Euros and I can't see them pulling back from that now.

You'll probably get your wish however it goes, Your Madge. Greg Dyke shot his mouth off in Brazil about Hodgson staying in place until the Euros and I can't see them pulling back from that now.

Agreed.

They've made the bed and now we all have to lie In it.

I would prefer not to qualify do he can't injure any more Liverpool players

I'm awaiting the FA to charge him for his use of offensive and/or insulting language. There was in my view a clear sexist and/or homophobic connotation to 'fucking bollocks'.

I realise that this is probably an unpopular opinion (especially in this thread) but I hold no real ill will toward Hodgson. I'm glad he's not our manager anymore and it's annoying that he is manager of England. However I see no reason to call him a 'wanker' or mock him particularly. He didn't deliberately set out to be a shit LFC manager.

His career has been littered with equal amounts of success and failures. His tenure at the club I put down to those that put him here. He tried, it failed and didn't work out. We've moved on to brighter pastures. He's now an old man nearing 70 - As an ex manager that has generally spoken well of the club I'm not going to be too hard on him. Looking at his Wiki page he's had quite an interesting career I think and certainly one that garners a bit of respect from me.

I must admit there are times when I sort of feel like that. Then he goes and does something again.

I know he does but this is England GK and we all know what a bunch of bloodlust cunts the media can be here - He's an old guy that is clearly past it but is doing something he clearly loves. The FA are the 'wankers' here imo.

Hodgson's a fucking twat. He gets paid millions a year to do a cool job really badly.

Sympathy? Respect?

Fuck that. He showed none of that to our club and in particular Benitez when he was lucky enough to be handed the job.

I agree with red. He's not a w, more an outdated coach. Limited ability, a spoofers as well, trying to mask his inabilities with low expectations.

9 September: "He's a good player and he's the right man for the job" (On Konchesky)
There aren't many quality left-backs around in the world, never mind in England - so to find an English one who can go straight into the team without any adjustment problems is a big advantage. He is a player I know, a player I have worked with and he knows the way we try to play and the things we try to do. That's another little advantage, but the main reason for bringing him here is because we think he's a good player and he's the right man for the job.

WOW

3 October: "From Halmstad to Malmo to Orebo to Neuchatel Xamax..."
What do you mean do my methods translate? They have translated from Halmstad to Malmo to Orebo to Neuchatel Xamax to the Swiss national team. So I find the question insulting. To suggest that, because I have moved from one club to another, that the methods which have stood me in good stead for 35 years and made me one of the most respected coaches in Europe don’t suddenly work, is very hard to believe.

DOUBLE WOW

23 December: “He's [Joe Cole] not so much a player I can take responsibility for.”
I was involved in the discussion with him, but the initiative and the desire to take Joe did come from the managing director perhaps more so than myself. I played my part in persuading him it was a good move, but I made it clear I couldn't promise him a certain position. He’s not so much a player I can take responsibility for. I’d have to share the responsibility for Joe, less so than people like Poulsen, Meireles and Konchesky, who are players I was happy to bring to the club.

WHAT AN ABSOLUTE FOOL

He'll go down in history as one of the worst manager we've ever had. It still baffles me that we replaced a two time La liga winner with that piece of garbage.

I realise that this is probably an unpopular opinion (especially in this thread) but I hold no real ill will toward Hodgson. I'm glad he's not our manager anymore and it's annoying that he is manager of England. However I see no reason to call him a 'wanker' or mock him particularly. He didn't deliberately set out to be a shit LFC manager.

His career has been littered with equal amounts of success and failures. His tenure at the club I put down to those that put him here. He tried, it failed and didn't work out. We've moved on to brighter pastures. He's now an old man nearing 70 - As an ex manager that has generally spoken well of the club I'm not going to be too hard on him. Looking at his Wiki page he's had quite an interesting career I think and certainly one that garners a bit of respect from me.

Er. no it hasn't. I suggest you look up his career.

Er. no it hasn't. I suggest you look up his career.
How fucking dare you! Look at these trophies at top class leagues

Managerial
Halmstads BK
Allsvenskan (2): 1976, 1979
Örebro SK
Division 2 North (1) 1984
Malmö FF
Allsvenskan (5): 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989
Svenska Cupen (2): 1985–86, 1988–89
Inter Milan
UEFA Cup Runner-Up (1): 1997
Copenhagen
Danish Superliga (1): 2000–01
Danish Super Cup (1): 2001
Fulham
UEFA Europa League Runner-Up (1): 2010
Individual
LMA Manager of the Year (1): 2010
Knight, First Class of the Order of the Lion of Finland: 2012[158]

I mean sure, his last success was in 2001 in Denmark.... But he's a knight of the lion! Nothing said British more than a Finnish knighthood

Managerial
Halmstads BK
Örebro SK
Malmö FF
Inter Milan
Copenhagen
Fulham
Individual

I mean sure, his last success was in 2001 in Denmark.... But he's a knight of the lion! Nothing said British more than a Finnish knighthood

I love how runners-up counts as a trophy. It's almost a perfect parody. He's Partridge-esque..

Managerial
Halmstads BK
Örebro SK
Malmö FF
Inter Milan
Copenhagen
Fulham
Individual

I just hope he leaves the Nebraska Cornhuskers alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom