• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

He's here, he's there........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good

Wasn't there a ridiculous rumour last week that Madrid had some method of hijacking this deal by getting him to buy out his contract. Sounded like nonsense and that's obviously the case.

Last edited:
Good

Wasn't there a ridiculous rumour last week that Madrid had some method of hijacking this deal by getting him to buy out his contract. Sounded like nonsense and that's obviously the case.

What do youth think hes got in the duffle bag? £55m and an autographed photo of Sergio Ramos, hes gone.

Good

He's come two weeks early exactly to negotiate that buy out

The title reminded of a story which almost - almost - made me think better of Chelsea fans than usual. When Franck Leboeuf played for them a section of the Stamford Bridge crowd had a song which went " 'E's 'ere, 'e's there, 'e's every-f*****g-where, Franck Leboeuf, Franck Leboeuf". One matchday there was a note from the player himself in the programme saying "Thanks for the support, everybody, but my kids are now starting to ask me what the words mean, so I'd be grateful if you could tone the language down." Next time he ran out before a home game, the same fans started singing: " 'E's 'ere, 'e's there, we're not allowed to swear, Franck Leboeuf, Franck Leboeuf." :D

As for Keita - well, any new signing's a risk, but I've got a very good feeling about this one. IMHO the guy is going to be really big for us.

Little bit the worse for wear, but I genuinely think I haven't been as excited as this about a signing since Kewell...hope this one turns out better

DgegSRXXcAA4mwW.jpg

Let's hope he can even partly live up to its predecessor.

Speaks volumes about his confidence at the very least.

Little bit the worse for wear, but I genuinely think I haven't been as excited as this about a signing since Kewell...hope this one turns out better
You aren't that guy on KT who literally (yes literally) jizzed on his keyboard when Kewell signed, are you?

You aren't that guy on KT who literally (yes literally) jizzed on his keyboard when Kewell signed, are you?
I was certainly one of those.
I still dont think ive ever been as excited about a signing.
It was the equivalent of us signing Hazard or someone of that calibre today.

He was unreal in his last 2 years at Leeds.

I still say if injuries hadnt happened he would be a legend for us.

His first half season before the first bad injury he was fucking awesome.

Loved him.

Kewell's signing was dead exciting, everyone wanted him and we actually got him.

cf Stan Collymore. Dean Saunders.

They don't always work out, no.

I was certainly one of those.
I still dont think ive ever been as excited about a signing.
It was the equivalent of us signing Hazard or someone of that calibre today.

He was unreal in his last 2 years at Leeds.

I still say if injuries hadnt happened he would be a legend for us.

His first half season before the first bad injury he was fucking awesome.

Loved him.

I still maintain he is a player that just looked great in highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom