• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fulham v Liverpool - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do we start games like this... I don’t get it.

It’s not tiredness because we’ve seen that when they can play when the occasion demands it.

This feels like the Villa game again. If Neco was playing like TAA today he’d be getting slaughtered.

Fulham are defending pretty well but we are playing into their hands. A bit more urgency in the last 5 mins is looking better for us. Think Mane could score before the break

It’s not tiredness because we’ve seen that when they can play when the occasion demands it.

This feels like the Villa game again. If Neco was playing like TAA today he’d be getting slaughtered.
It's almost like we've come here expecting an easy game, with half an eye on the Spurs game. The opponents have surprised us with their intensity, and we just haven't woken from our slumber.

When you're playing against a team that's probably the most hyperactive they've been all season, just let them go back to defence. Pass the ball around. Take a breather. Move them around. They're not ready for that. They've been told to run around like mad. In a weird way you take away the initaive from them by just passing around for a bit. Then start dictating play. This bunch will be shattered in the second half. For now, just keep hold of the ball and control the pace of play!

There’s been no training between games. And there’s no continued coherence with the team.

They're making us play as manically as they are. That's the problem. We're passing without looking or thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom