• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fulham (A) - PL - 21 April 2024

MomoWASright

If you take me seriously then you’re an idiot
The fucking Big Dog has to step in and turn this around. If you don’t believe then get the fuck out of here. You’re with the Big Dog or you are a pussy. This is no time for pussies.

Our London home fixture. They have nothing to play for. They’re gonna be on the beach.

Mutha fucking Ali is back. Kev, you’re decent but the best in the world is back. Trent and his wand of a right foot is back. Love watching him spread the pitch. We can get 60 out of him this game. Wouldn’t change the rest of the back 5.

Midfield. Ninja rested and ready to start. I’d fuck off SoShite. He’s been shite. I’d go Mac and Gravy. Jones hasn’t done anything apart from a shit load of ket.

Salah is DONE. Play Elliott out there instead. Jota has to start. Gakpo probs our best player this last week, so I’m starting him ahead of the Uruguayan fraud.

Ali

Trent
Ib
VVD
Robbo

Endo
Mac
Gravy

Elliott
Jota
Gakpo

Danns to come on after 60 and get 7.

DARE TO DREAM

We need to win every game and see what happens. Nothing to lose.

Ali
Trent
Konate
VVD
Robbo
MacAllister
Endo
Curtis
Salah
Jota
Diaz

Until someone is injured/dies.

For me, if we are to somehow win the title this is our toughest remaining game hands down.

Broken spirit, exhausted, off form, injuries, playing away from home on the other side of the country against a team full of energy, pressing, running and crucially goals.

After this game we will have a good rest between games til the end of the season.

We need a spark to believe again. I think Arsenal losing last weekend and both them and City going out of Europe will have shown there is no guarantee both will rattle off 6 wins in a row.

I can see a drab defeat for us where we get overrun but I desperately hope Klopp can make me believe one last time.

Ali
Trent
Konate
VVD
Robertson
Endo
Mac
Dom
Salah
Nunez
Jota

For me, if we are to somehow win the title this is our toughest remaining game hands down.

Broken spirit, exhausted, off form, injuries, playing away from home on the other side of the country against a team full of energy, pressing, running and crucially goals.

After this game we will have a good rest between games til the end of the season.

We need a spark to believe again. I think Arsenal losing last weekend and both them and City going out of Europe will have shown there is no guarantee both will rattle off 6 wins in a row.

I can see a drab defeat for us where we get overrun but I desperately hope Klopp can make me believe one last time.

Ali
Trent
Konate
VVD
Robertson
Endo
Mac
Dom
Salah
Nunez
Jota
We’ve got the shite midweek then West Ham (who have the same fixture intensity as us. Only then do we get a week off till spuds.

I’m a believer and always have been hopeful but am also a realist.

We’re not winning this.

A few of the lads have clearly given up. Quit the denial. It’s painfully obvious. The famous press of ours is no longer there. I don’t know what it is whether it’s fatigue, tactics, pressure or something much deeper I don’t know but it’s not there anymore.

We are not winning the league. Don’t fool yourselves. It’s an end of an era.

The sooner we accept it the easier we can move on. Just don’t let these losers tarnish Klopp’s legacy and the wonderful memories he’s given us. Probably one of the only few bright spots in what has been a pretty dreadful and miserable decade of many of our lives.

Elliott has done nothing to deserve a start. In fact after some superb performances he's been awful the last 3-4 games. As has most of the team to be fair.

Gakpo seems to have come to life so deserves to start in his preferred position. Salah won't be left out so any team not including him is pointless (though I'd go Nunez-Jota-Gakpo), Klopp will start him. Robbo has reverted to being shite again but I can't start Gomez head of him in a must win game.

Szobo or Gravy? Sigh. Szobo for his tracking back giving Trent less defensive exposure/more support.

------------------------------ Ali

Trent ----------- Konate ---------- VvD -------- Robbo

---------------------------- Endo

-------------Szobo -------------------- Mac

Salah ----------------- Jota ------------------- Gakpo

The fucking Big Dog has to step in and turn this around. If you don’t believe then get the fuck out of here. You’re with the Big Dog or you are a pussy. This is no time for pussies.

Our London home fixture. They have nothing to play for. They’re gonna be on the beach.

Mutha fucking Ali is back. Kev, you’re decent but the best in the world is back. Trent and his wand of a right foot is back. Love watching him spread the pitch. We can get 60 out of him this game. Wouldn’t change the rest of the back 5.

Midfield. Ninja rested and ready to start. I’d fuck off SoShite. He’s been shite. I’d go Mac and Gravy. Jones hasn’t done anything apart from a shit load of ket.

Salah is DONE. Play Elliott out there instead. Jota has to start. Gakpo probs our best player this last week, so I’m starting him ahead of the Uruguayan fraud.

Ali

Trent
Ib
VVD
Robbo

Endo
Mac
Gravy

Elliott
Jota
Gakpo

DARE TO DREAM

Agree with this line up. I don't understand why the players don't seem motivated anymore, but if they don't want to turn up others will be happy to.

Clark, Bacjectic, Danns, Gordon Now is the time.

At one point surely the goals will come given the chances we have had in recent games. Could be against Fulham or the Blueshite.

As Klopp said we played a good first half and won the game yesterday. Its a start. Desperately need a win on Sunday.

So first up no fucking way is Gravenberch starting. Midfield should be Endo - Mac - Jones. If Mac is knackered then Elliott

Secondly I'd be strongly considering Gomez at LB as Robbo seemed to run out of steam yesterday, probably because he was doing repeated runs into the CF position up to about 60 mins. Presumably as he wasn't man marked

Gravenberch is injured I thought?

Jones can't do 3 games in a week, he'll play in the derby I reckon.

We need to smash these just to make a statement for ourselves. Drop Salah and Nuñez for sure

We might have gone out of the EL, and missed a number of glorious chances (again) and been bailed out by a penalty (again), but we kept a CS and we won. This is what we need.

6 wins and pray for some stumbles from both City & Arsenal. Chances are slim, but the performances of the others means fuck all if we can't sort out our own.

This will be the fourth/fifth game in a row where the only thing that matters is "do our players want to win this"

Jones played 90 mins yesterday so I dont think he starts on Sunday. I thought Gomez was terrible yesterday. I really dont want him to start as a right bak. If anything its a left back so that Diaz can stay more wide.

If we can just get the first goal on Sunday then I think we can win given Fulham play like they're on the beach these days. But if they score first you'll see a performance like against Spurs from them.

If we can just get the first goal on Sunday then I think we can win given Fulham play like they're on the beach these days. But if they score first you'll see a performance like against Spurs from them.

Not convinced they are playing like they're on the beach, they've just had a couple of draws. They beat spurs last month and have out shot their opponents in every game for the last month.

Not convinced they are playing like they're on the beach, they've just had a couple of draws. They beat spurs last month and have out shot their opponents in every game for the last month.

Watched them against Forest and Newcastle. A bit all over the place and giving up big chances. But can deffo score goals.

Ali

Trent
Ib
VVD
Robbo

Endo
Mac
Gravy

Elliott
Jota
Gakpo

DARE TO DREAM
Who let the Dog out; woof,woof, woff;woof

Yes Gakpo played well last night, "IF" you consider playing well as running around a lot with no end product to your game..
Do like the way you are sticking by Danns

I'm out of ideas, I wouldn't know whom to bring in and whom to leave out as they all look like they are playing without energy and ideas.
Would give Danns and Clarke a go, Quansah too and Keep Trent in there.
probably start Nunez then Gakpo, bored of his pointless flicks which are just lazy.
May even try Salah through the middle and Swap Nunez down the wing, if Jota is fit then he would get in ahead of Diaz.

Desperately need as many fresh legs on the pitch as possible without it hampering the overall team performance. Gonna be a tough watch again, every passing week is another limp to the finish line.

Ali
Gomez Quansah Virgil Robbo
Trent Grav
Harvey Mac
Jota Nunez​

Fuck me, what is this.
11 Liverpool players all of whom you should be familiar with.

Wouldn’t be too put off anyhow, we’ve seen the worst this Liverpool side has to offer so much so that literally anything else would be better.

Back
Top Bottom