• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

First weekend - other games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shelvey off. Straight red for a stupid stamp on alli right in front of the ref.

Maybe but the performances are miles apart. These bums look completely lost. Shite at the back and going forward.

United have been annoyingly good, amazing how easy it is to build a team if you throw shit tons of money at it.

United have been annoyingly good, amazing how easy it is to build a team if you throw shit tons of money at it.

They did what we should have done, they bought quality where they needed it. Lukaku and Matic were brilliant today. It's too lazy to just blame it on money, Mourinho knows his set up well and exactly the sort of players who will do the job, he defends well and his teams score goals too.

Ok, so they are benefiting also from Pogba and Mkhitaryan now settling in too and they cost an arm and a leg, but anyway. There was no fucking around in the Summer, they wanted steel in midfield and goals up top and they got it with relatively no fuss.

Maybe but the performances are miles apart. These bums look completely lost. Shite at the back and going forward.

It is easy to look good going forward against us. Launch the ball towards our penalty box and it is panic stations. Run at our midfielders with the ball and it is defcon 1.

No fuss? Mourinho was pissed off with Woodward for most of the summer.
They're bought well in the end though.

They've spent a gazillion £ these last few years, so looking a decent side should be the minimum for them.

And to think there were some who thought Joe Hart would be a good signing for us-- lad's utterly grim.

No fuss? Mourinho was pissed off with Woodward for most of the summer.
They're bought well in the end though.

They've spent a gazillion £ these last few years, so looking a decent side should be the minimum for them.

Well compared to us it was relatively no fuss, we fucked up the VVD deal, we got nowhere near getting Kieta and we're losing Coutinho. So despite them dragging their heels a bit, it was done and they got what they needed.

There's far too much love for other teams on here and it's only one game into a new season.

I wouldn't say it's live for other teams, but I know where you're coming from. We were title faves early doors last year and look what happened. its one game in.

The horrible wanking over Utd on 606 made me turn the radio off on a long drive home. This is the real Utd back again, this is the exciting football Maureen wants to play etc. etc..

So United, Arsenal, City, Spurs and Everton all off with a win.

Great. Ah well. Im sure come September and Keita and Van dijk almost 100% certain to come in we will close that gap in no time.

Fucking lizards.

This reflects my current mindset perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom