• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Final match day of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

reuque

Well-Known
What would you like to see today?

I'm going for

- a high scoring game with Liverpool kids winning against the Barcodes
- a Minamino debut goal
- preferably both Utd and Chelsea in tears missing out next season's CL footy. Unlikely of course...

Leicester vs United should be interesting - a proper CL place play-off. I think whichever team can have less possession and manage to catch the other on the counter will win. But draw is the most likely as in the other game for European places between Chelski and Wolves.

What would you like to see today?

I'm going for

- a high scoring game with Liverpool kids winning against the Barcodes
- a Minamino debut goal
- preferably both Utd and Chelsea in tears missing out next season's CL footy. Unlikely of course...

Only one of Chelsea and United can miss out on top 4, unfortunately.

1) bye bye watford (would have liked & west ham) but i guess bye bye watford
2) chelsea unfortunately are going to be in CL .. them and the Mancs ... fucking Leicester

Pen to Utd is a given. I want a couple of Salah goals, and a Minamino goal.

Vardy hattrick. Pogba red card. Leicester 4-3 with the winner in the 96 min with goal line technology beeping even though the ball clearly hadn't crossed the line.

There must be some relegation clauses in some of those players’ contracts. In addition to Sarr, there’s also that Brazilian lad, Joaõ Pedro. I can’t imagine he’d want to play in the Championship.

Last edited:
Hopefully this will end the myth surrounding that toothy twit in charge of Bournemouth. Admittedly I don't watch them that often but i've seen nothing that warrants the hype about this 'exciting British coach'.

Brewster just had his (and his team's) 1st chance – a powerful shot, but straight at the keeper and saved. Overall Brentford look like a better team, Swansea are nervous.

Hopefully this will end the myth surrounding that toothy twit in charge of Bournemouth. Admittedly I don't watch them that often but i've seen nothing that warrants the hype about this 'exciting British coach'.
Howe is ok. He's found his level though. You just don't like him because he's a bitter..which is fair enough.

Better 2nd quarter from Swansea, they grew in confidence a bit and Ayew actually had the best chance of the game, hitting the post from a corner. The ball bounced to Brewster standing right in front of the GK (in offside position, as it turned out), he managed to head the ball back towards goal but GK saved with his legs. Near the end of the half, Brewster went on a strong run on the wing and got pulled down for a yellow card. Probably the sharpest Swans' player so far.

Benrahma was having a quiet game until near the very end of a half when he went on a lovely run through the middle and blazed just over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom