• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

FA well being the FA... Clueless

Status
Not open for further replies.

6TimesaRed

Not a Bot....
Administrator
The FA have reportedly decided not to hold any England games at Anfield because of Liverpool’s ban on journalists from The Sun.

England are struggling to find a venue for their game against Romania next June but will not use Anfield because of the ban.

The Rugby Football League accepted Liverpool’s right to ban Sun journalists, but the FA appear to be unwilling to get involved in what they regard as a private dispute.

Haven't they clearly got involved and decisively come down on 1 side by rejecting Anfield as a venue.

I don't know how I will sleep at night to be fair. No England have at Anfield.. Boo fucking hooo

People wander why scousers boo the national anthem and don't tend to give a stuff about the FA national team.

Meh. Give a shit. Don't want that gaggle of cunts (bar our lads) playing at Anfield anyway.

So wasn’t a problem for FA back in 2001 for England v Finland but it is now? What’s changed?
Not that I care, don’t wanna the house rules then not welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So wasn’t a problem for FA back in 2001 for England v Finland but it is now? What’s changed?

The FA are just showing how much they dislike us.
Also by showing a strong stance against us they are putting to bed any rumours that they are gifting us the Prem with their dodgy decisions in our favour ;)

Fuck the FA.

The official ban only came in a few years ago. I don't know why it took so long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom