• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

European teams tidbits

View: https://twitter.com/David_Ornstein/status/1763271926728847404

The slow-motion implosion of the great Bayern Munchen has been fascinating to watch. Yet another inexplicable decision highlighting the utter weirdness of what’s going on.

Good for Bundesliga, actually. Not sure Bayern win it next season either.

They would still win the BL this year without Xabi / Leverkusen. If Xabi leaves (and some of his players will regardless) then Bayern will be favourites again next season even with Dier ! It's almost impossible for Bayern to implode in the BL.

Its a bit of a "where's Wally" game. Not sure if you were around here when it was a meme.
But something in the image doesn't belong....🤣

Kolo-Toure-shower_medium.jpg

Oh it totally belongs..

They would still win the BL this year without Xabi / Leverkusen. If Xabi leaves (and some of his players will regardless) then Bayern will be favourites again next season even with Dier ! It's almost impossible for Bayern to implode in the BL.

Sure, but I look at it as symptomatic of bad decision-making. They’ve been all over the place in their other decisions too: hiring and firing managers, disrespecting Neuer, the Palhinha debacle, allowing cliques to develop in the squad. Some of their key players are unsettled and looking for an exit. The longer it continues, the more they will lose ground to smartly-run clubs like Leverkusen and Leipzig.

Sure, but I look at it as symptomatic of bad decision-making. They’ve been all over the place in their other decisions too: hiring and firing managers, disrespecting Neuer, the Palhinha debacle, allowing cliques to develop in the squad. Some of their key players are unsettled and looking for an exit. The longer it continues, the more they will lose ground to smartly-run clubs like Leverkusen and Leipzig.
TBH when a club can afford to spend as much as all other teams in the division then they are always going to be there or thereabouts regardless.

Barcelona have approached Portugal boss Roberto Martinez about succeeding Xavi as manager of the Spanish club at the end of the season

Hahaha i do hope so
Wait till Bayern hires Lampard or Southgate as manager next season. They seem to be in some weird incompetence contest lately.

This useless rumour will have Bluebell creaming himself :

Germany midfielder Jamal Musiala has rejected a new deal at Bayern Munich as he targets a summer move to the Premier League, with Manchester City and Liverpool leading the race for the 21-year-old.

I could see him replacing KdB over the next couple of seasons though.

If we can somehow get him we should go all out. He’s an incredible player, him Pedri and Jude are so far clear of anyone else in the best young players in the world.

This useless rumour will have Bluebell creaming himself :

Germany midfielder Jamal Musiala has rejected a new deal at Bayern Munich as he targets a summer move to the Premier League, with Manchester City and Liverpool leading the race for the 21-year-old.

I could see him replacing KdB over the next couple of seasons though.
Out of our league.... Getting SD and Manager is the top priority. If Salah left, and Xabi decided not to replace him, I wouldn't panic.

He played for Everton but this clip is very funny.
Never heard anything about him like this during his playing days.

I think he needs to retire. ... His methods are no longer viable

I completely forgot about Scolari… a dying breed of old school “dictator” coaches.

It's going to be some going away present for Xabi ! A German double and ... facing us (assuming not drawn together earlier) in the EL final (AC Milan may have something to say about that)?

Back
Top Bottom