• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Drinkies.

Prefix for Poll Threads

Drinkies, first leg or second leg?

• 1st Leg (home) 24th April

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 2nd Leg (away) 2nd May

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's maybe saving his travelling brownie points for the final.

If you can't be in Kiev then there's no bettter place to watch it than here.

If we get there it'll be utterly insane.

I'll be in Cardiff that weekend because of work.

I'm tempted to take the train to Liverpool if we make the final...

This could be the moment to get that SCM box @Ijg

I’ve just made the phone call now, if the second leg is at home and I’m definitely coming I’ll make it happen.

I’ll see how many seats I get given and then dish out tickets to whoever I like on here.

I’ve just made the phone call now, if the second leg is at home and I’m definitely coming I’ll make it happen.

I’ll see how many seats I get given and then dish out tickets to whoever I like on here.
I really hope all this is true Ij and you havnt gone bananas. You were a beautiful soul as a yoot. Id hate it if you were a busker in nottingham sleeping in a ymca and shouting into your shoe ‘SELL ALL MY PORKBELLY STOCKS’

We could do a Dublin drinkies for the 2nd leg @the count
@StevieM is only around for the few days of the West Brom game I think.
Plus I will probably be working for one if not both semi final legs.
Doesn't stop the rest of you changing the date of course and leaving me stuck with Stevie on my own.
;)

I really hope all this is true Ij and you havnt gone bananas. You were a beautiful soul as a yoot. Id hate it if you were a busker in nottingham sleeping in a ymca and shouting into your shoe ‘SELL ALL MY PORKBELLY STOCKS’

Haha! Haven’t lost all my marbles just yet mate! You must still have my number cause it hasn’t changed, holla me!

When's the second leg? I think I'll make myself be in Liverpool if I can be free (scared it's during a training course)

He's gone all Forbes Magazine on us. I feel some odd sense of pride that Ijg has become our forum gazillionaire. Boy has done good.

I think those who attended that epic Drinkies should have prime real estate in the 6CM box [emoji6].

Reactions: Ijg
So are we just watching the game and having a session in Liverpool 2nd May?

I’m up for doing something somewhere for the 1st leg.

If I can get 2 tickets... I’d go.

Liverpool & London are about the same distance or time to drive - so whatever people have going on - let me know - I’m up for it.

@StevieM is only around for the few days of the West Brom game I think.
Plus I will probably be working for one if not both semi final legs.
Doesn't stop the rest of you changing the date of course and leaving me stuck with Stevie on my own.
;)

Probably worried about losing the Tayto Challenge Cup.... AGAIN!!!!

So the second leg drinkies is off now?

Need to know so I can get Bex to book the next day off otherwise I won't be able to make it.

Stick a poll up and lets see who is up for what Jon.

I’m going to struggle to make the home leg, I’ll see what I can do but I doubt it.

I'm out of the country for the first leg so it'd have to be second leg and I'm a doubt for that.

Hobson's choice really. But take it. Oncy can get his cock out on the halfway line of an empty Anfield for good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom