• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Does anyone else feel a little sorry for Man United?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to be the team most of them are tipping :

Onana
AWB
Varane
Evans
Regulion

Amrabat
Mainoo
McTominay

Antony
Hojlund
Rashford

Last edited:
Send to be the team most of them are tipping :

Onana
AWB
Varane
Evans
Regulion

Amrabat
Mainoo
McTominay

Antony
Hojlund
Rashford

Tbf with their injuries and suspensions they don't have too much to choose from. I'd be surprised if Dalot doesn't start at LB unless he's injured too, probably one of their better players.

Yes, yes but that midfield is execrable, and we’re at home, and we have Ali in goal

The very fact we’re almost expected to win fills me with fear.

We want it like last time where Gary Neville proudly proclaims he hasn’t felt this confident of Utd getting a result at Anfield since Ferguson retired.

Relax relax RELAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!

Utd are not beating us at Anfield especially in the state their in - which is possibly the worst it's ever been, there's a reason why they haven't won here in almost 8 years.

Utd are not beating us at Anfield especially in the state their in - which is possibly the worst it's ever been, there's a reason why they haven't won here in almost 8 years.
Its almost like you don't remember the 90s and 00s.

And before that every decade.. this is when Utd are at their most dangerous.

I remember when we played against Tiabi. The fucker was useless.. except against us.

De Gea had his fair share of top quality games against us.

It's primed for Onana to have a career game and the wish Haaland to score against us.

I'm more worried about this game than the Arsenal one.

Utd are not beating us at Anfield especially in the state they’re in - which is possibly the worst it's ever been, there's a reason why they haven't won here in almost 8 years.

I hope Nunez breaks Mane’s record for fasted hat trick in the EPL and they’re done by the time it takes Ten Hag to find his pen to make a note in his little notebook…

…. but I am never relaxed when we play these fuckers.

I remember when we played against Tiabi. The fucker was useless.. except against us.

It's primed for Onana to have a career game and the wish Haaland to score against us.

Reading that… I fell like Mick Jagger must have felt the first time he heard Bittersweet Symphony - it’s like you took my earlier riff added a few words and tried to pass it off as your own!!!

Relax Nomad pal, we don't need to concern ourselves with the 90s, there is no Sir Alex, there is no Souness. There is no Giggs Scholes Rio Schmike, there is no leadership. There is no Kozma or Picnic here. Remember the most recent times when we've been at our peak and they've been well below par, that's all you need to remember.

Arsenal is the game to worry about, they're the ones a high and the ones fighting for something.....not Utd. There is nothing Utd can do to trouble us.

953bec66fb31dd0489955aa03da4db6a3398a716.jpeg

Tbf with their injuries and suspensions they don't have too much to choose from. I'd be surprised if Dalot doesn't start at LB unless he's injured too, probably one of their better players.
They, like us, are missing arguably 4-5 first team players. Undoubtedly their bench will be weak but the first team still comprises 6-7 first team starters. That depth may hurt them late on if we haven't roasted them before then.

They can be dangerous on the break and we are very susceptible to the break... so definite banana skin potential here.

They havent got the player that can set up the counter attacks though (Fernandes), so I feel that this is a bit less of a worry. But they've got the pace to hit us on the break though, no doubt.

They havent got the player that can set up the counter attacks though (Fernandes), so I feel that this is a bit less of a worry. But they've got the pace to hit us on the break though, no doubt.
I’m assuming Amrabat can spray 60 yards laser guided passes around the way Utd fans were creaming themselves about him late summer.

I’m assuming Amrabat can spray 60 yards laser guided passes around the way Utd fans were creaming themselves about him late summer.
They all seem to hate him now. I'm guessing those 60m passes mostly ended up in the stands or out of play.

You appoint Bruno Fernandez as captain you deserve everything you get

Ronaldo's attitude was a joke and they made the right decision getting rid, I thought that was a step in the right direction, but they are littered with self-serving, toxic twats who think they are better than they are. Like Bruno, and that other tattooed gobshite on the right wing.

Getting rid of Ronaldo worked out against them as much as it did for them. Getting rid Ronaldo on it's own is fine if he's at the centre of everything that was wrong at the club because then you eliminate the core problem and you go back to mending the culture before he arrived.......provided you have others who can step up to the plate and know what it truly means to play for MUFC. They never had that and sometimes what a club needs is someone to drag everyone's heads (which were going in all kinds of directions) and pull it together.

Turns out Ronaldo wasn't the only problem, or even the main problem there.

I don’t understand why some are thinking Ratcliffe is going to fix things?
Why? Becaude he is a successful bent business man??
Has anyone seen the mental cover up they were involved with the former Le Pen loving racist Galtier? Ratcliffe could be worse.

The Potter links are good aren’t they? Was great at a club with near ideal backroom setup and flopped at a club in a mess. United will be hoping to transition from the latter to the former but is that the manager you want in at the beginning?

The thing about Ratcliffe fixing things is that we have prima facie evidence of his bad decision making: his involvement in the first place at this price for this share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom