• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

De-Ligt-ful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup..
If Leeds get promoted he will leave for them.. There his team..

Kinda got that hunch about it..

Yeah I guess that would make sense. Even more so if we won the league, ha

Still hope he gets a 2-year extension or something though. His body is 28 anyway

I would happily have VVD, Gomez & De Ligt as our three CBs, keep one of Matip or Lovren (in that order) and use one of the reserves as extra back up if needed. I wouldn't be surprised to see a big club in Italy or Turkey drop cash on Dejan.

I would happily have VVD, Gomez & De Ligt as our three CBs, keep one of Matip or Lovren (in that order) and use one of the reserves as extra back up if needed. I wouldn't be surprised to see a big club in Italy or Turkey drop cash on Dejan.
I'd like to think if we got de Ligt. Then we could sell both Lovren and Matip.

We have Hoever, Phillips and Fabinho who could also fill in at CB.

I don't think we will get him. Wishful thinking though. He must be on Oncys list.

[article]Real Madrid defender Raphaël Varane is considering his future in the Spanish capital, according to L’Equipe.[/article]

If De Ligt is Barca bound, we should go after him if we want a new partner for VvD with Gomez going to the right.

It's a good job our best players never leave after extending their contracts.

giphy.gif

Code:
<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="6118880" data-share-method="host" data-width="100%" data-aspect-ratio="1.4285714285714286"><a href="https://tenor.com/view/sesame-street-gif-6118880">Sesame Street Read GIF</a> from <a href="https://tenor.com/search/sesamestreet-gifs">Sesamestreet GIFs</a></div><script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>
Computer user non technical.

It's a good job our best players never leave after extending their contracts.

I feel you but Torres, Suarez and Coutinho left when we were challenging for 4th place and not the league/CL. I think things are different now. Club is good shape, management, players are offered decent basic wages and incentivized bonuses. Sure they could get more money and move to more attractive cities but this is probably as good as the club has ever been since the late 80's. But you're right, it won't stop those who are determined to leave. The only one I could see leaving would be Firmino because of the Latin issue but for now he looks happy amd Liverpool would demand a massive fee for him (90m+?).

I feel you but Torres, Suarez and Coutinho left when we were challenging for 4th place and not the league/CL. I think things are different now. Club is good shape, management, players are offered decent basic wages and incentivized bonuses. Sure they could get more money and move to more attractive cities but this is probably as good as the club has ever been since the late 80's. But you're right, it won't stop those who are determined to leave. The only one I could see leaving would be Firmino because of the Latin issue but for now he looks happy amd Liverpool would demand a massive fee for him (90m+?).
£90m pffffft please. He's integral to us just as Mane and Salah are. £180m min

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom