• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

De-Clyne

Status
Not open for further replies.
The article is right; the bar has been raised and Clyne is couple of notches below what Liverpool needs, unfortunately.
I'd be the first to admit that he's lacking on the attacking side of the game, but I still think he's our best defensive rb.

Me too. We obviously went for Fekir because that was a need and I can’t see that has changed.
STATS 18/19
Nabil Fekir

[xtable=484x96]
{thead}
{tr}
{th=colspan:2|273x@}Competition{/th}
{th=34x@}Games {/th}
{th=19x@}Goals {/th}
{th=19x@} Assists{/th}
{th=49x@}Min per Goal {/th}
{th=50x@}Min Played {/th}
{/tr}
{/thead}
{tfoot}
{tr}
{td=colspan:2|273x@}Total :{/td}
{td=34x@}10{/td}
{td=19x@}4{/td}
{td=19x@}4{/td}
{td=49x@}167{/td}
{td=50x@}666{/td}
{/tr}
{/tfoot}
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=40x@}
fr1.png
{/td}
{td=227x@}Ligue 1{/td}
{td=34x@}7{/td}
{td=19x@}2{/td}
{td=19x@}2{/td}
{td=49x@}212{/td}
{td=50x@}423{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=40x@}
cl.png
{/td}
{td=227x@}Champions League{/td}
{td=34x@}3{/td}
{td=19x@}2{/td}
{td=19x@}2{/td}
{td=49x@}122{/td}
{td=50x@}243{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

STATS 18/19
Memphis Depay
[xtable=490x89]
{thead}
{tr}
{th=colspan:2|263x@}Competition{/th}
{th=32x@}Games {/th}
{th=18x@} Goals {/th}
{th=18x@}Assists {/th}
{th=48x@}Min Per Goal {/th}
{th=71x@}Min Played {/th}
{/tr}
{/thead}
{tfoot}
{tr}
{td=colspan:2|263x@}Total :{/td}
{td=32x@}17{/td}
{td=18x@}6{/td}
{td=18x@}6{/td}
{td=48x@}203{/td}
{td=71x@}1.215{/td}
{/tr}
{/tfoot}
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=38x@}
fr1.png
{/td}
{td=219x@}Ligue 1{/td}
{td=32x@}13{/td}
{td=18x@}5{/td}
{td=18x@}5{/td}
{td=48x@}186{/td}
{td=71x@}930{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=38x@}
cl.png
{/td}
{td=219x@}Champions League{/td}
{td=32x@}4{/td}
{td=18x@}1{/td}
{td=18x@}1{/td}
{td=48x@}285{/td}
{td=71x@}285{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

STATS 18/19
Hakim Ziyech

[xtable=484x119]
{thead}
{tr}
{th=colspan:2|249x@}Competition{/th}
{th=65x@} Games{/th}
{th=24x@}Goals {/th}
{th=14x@}Assists {/th}
{th=36x@} Min Per Goal{/th}
{th=56x@} Min Played{/th}
{/tr}
{/thead}
{tfoot}
{tr}
{td=colspan:2|249x@}Total :{/td}
{td=65x@}22{/td}
{td=24x@}9{/td}
{td=14x@}8{/td}
{td=36x@}212{/td}
{td=56x@}1.910{/td}
{/tr}
{/tfoot}
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=30x@}
nl1.png
{/td}
{td=219x@}Eredivisie{/td}
{td=65x@}12{/td}
{td=24x@}7{/td}
{td=14x@}6{/td}
{td=36x@}147{/td}
{td=56x@}1.027{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=30x@}
clq.png
{/td}
{td=219x@}Champions League Qualifying{/td}
{td=65x@}6{/td}
{td=24x@}2{/td}
{td=14x@}1{/td}
{td=36x@}262{/td}
{td=56x@}523{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=30x@}
cl.png
{/td}
{td=219x@}Champions League{/td}
{td=65x@}4{/td}
{td=24x@}-{/td}
{td=14x@}1{/td}
{td=36x@}-{/td}
{td=56x@}360{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=30x@}
nlp.png
{/td}
{td=219x@}TOTO KNVB beker{/td}
{td=65x@}-{/td}
{td=24x@}-{/td}
{td=14x@}-{/td}
{td=36x@}-{/td}
{td=56x@}-{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Hakim is the cheapest of the 3 but I would be very surprised if Klopp recruits a player in Jan.

Clyne was so good back then. I wonder what the fuck went wrong with him. It has to be something we dont know about to make him regress to the point he never even gets in the squad.

Clyne was so good back then. I wonder what the fuck went wrong with him. It has to be something we dont know about to make him regress to the point he never even gets in the squad.

He was just unlucky, in that two excellent young players stepped up while he was out. I don't think it's much more malicious than that, though I don't think his off the pitch activities have helped, so he doesn't deserve much sympathy. Other players have had lengthy spells out too and have had far less sympathy (Sturridge, Lallana).

If we sell him then what does that mean on terms of cover for the rb spot ? I am assuming that Gomez is our defacto partner for VVD. That leaves just TAA as the main man for that spot. I am guessing it is going to be Fab ? It gives Klopp more chances to integrate him in the games more.

He definitely had an alright game or two at left back in an emergency didn't he?

That's why I'm of the opinion something weird is going on behind the scenes, he couldn't possibly be behind Moreno

If we sell him then what does that mean on terms of cover for the rb spot ? I am assuming that Gomez is our defacto partner for VVD. That leaves just TAA as the main man for that spot. I am guessing it is going to be Fab ? It gives Klopp more chances to integrate him in the games more.

Some paper talk today that Juventus and Inter are after Fabinho. Gomez does look to be bedding in at CB but I suspect he may still be used wide right in some games if the opposition have a particularly speedy left-sided attacker. Otherwise, unless there's a youngster ready to step up, I wonder if we might be in the market for a RB come January should Clyne actually leave.

Some paper talk today that Juventus and Inter are after Fabinho. Gomez does look to be bedding in at CB but I suspect he may still be used wide right in some games if the opposition have a particularly speedy left-sided attacker. Otherwise, unless there's a youngster ready to step up, I wonder if we might be in the market for a RB come January should Clyne actually leave.
How many [central] midfielders does Juventus need?

Clyne's a very decent player, and was a fairly solid performer up to the long injury. Something else is at play here.

His ideal position is probably the right side of a back 3, which we'll never play under Klopp.

Find all this Fabinio being sold in Jan a bit strange...unfortunately we have 'previous' in this kind of thing...Robbie Keane springs to mind.

We won't sell Fabinho, but if it is one of them that just hasn't worked out, Klopp won't fuck around for too long.

Seems like Clyne will be gone from what i'm hearing. My friend is a football agent but for lower leagues and he's spoken with Clyne's agent who said that Clyne is definitely looking to leave (apparently the red star game was the final straw for him) and klopp is willing to let him go. No idea where though but rumour is its west ham or palace.

Seems like Clyne will be gone from what i'm hearing. My friend is a football agent but for lower leagues and he's spoken with Clyne's agent who said that Clyne is definitely looking to leave (apparently the red star game was the final straw for him) and klopp is willing to let him go. No idea where though but rumour is its west ham or palace.

Palace have that really talented 20 year old kid at RB - Obi Wan Kenobi, no way they'll take Clyne.
West Ham ... good upgrade on Zabaleta.

Karius? He’s as good as sold, isn’t he?

So thats a no then, he even seems content to let no hopers signed by other managers just play out their contracts. How the likes of Markovic and Moreno are still Liverpool players is baffling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom