• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Croatia v England - World Cup Semi Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm expecting Lovren to come back to earth and to gift Sterling a goal.

England haven't really hit their stride yet despite being in the semi's and that should be worrying for everyone.

If they hit form and the likes of Alli, Sterling and Lingard actually play well then they could blow Croatia away tonight.

Alternatively the semi final might be when the luck runs out. Winning a penalty shoot out, having a handy draw. 5 goals from set pieces. All could be as indicative of luck as anything else.

England haven't really hit their stride yet despite being in the semi's and that should be worrying for everyone.

If they hit form and the likes of Alli, Sterling and Lingard actually play well then they could blow Croatia away tonight.

Alternatively the semi final might be when the luck runs out. Winning a penalty shoot out, having a handy draw. 5 goals from set pieces. All could be as indicative of luck as anything else.

Good post, I think/hope we win tonight, could just as easily lose of course but I see France as a bridge too far.

Got asked today to help with a school trip.

They haven't got enough staff or crb/dbs checked volunteers to cover so it'll get called off if I couldn't do it so had to say yes.

As a result tonight I'm going to the pub by car & not drinking. A truly novel experience for me. Now I get to see what nobs my mates are when they're pissed.

No way I can handle a school trip hungover though so has to be done.

Just hope we can get past Croatia so I can make up for it with a good session on Sunday for the final. Bex has got Monday off so I can get on it properly.

Sorry for your loss mate.

I'm bailing on work in about 10 minutes and heading to the pub. Told my boss I'd make up the time and she said not to bother.

Yes about time Lovren fucked up...if not Sterling then another....but fuck up is overdue !!!!

Biscan got 15 caps for these twats. And he's nearly as bad as Lucas (OK, haha, not really). Fuck em, Nazi pricks (or Serbs, same).

Do I need to adjust the colour on my TV or does Roy Keane look like an oompa loompa?

On Sunday Jordan Horrenderson will have played in a CL and World Cup Final in the space of a couple of months. Him or Lovren anyways... The actual fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom