• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Cranky Jurgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

localny

Well-Known
It may be nothing, but I'm noticing our smiling, charming manager is snaping and snarky more and more... Is he losing the love? Or nothing to see here?

I think the injuries and the scheduling has something to do with it.

Is he? Can’t say I’ve noticed tbh, seems his usual self. He hasn’t unloaded on journo’s recently, he hasn’t snapped at refs recently. He’s hasn’t shown anymore animation on the touchline then the other 99.9% of the time. He had a little vent over the fans which he’s stated a few times before and it’s portrayed in this way where he’s out to vilify the fans which isn’t the case.

Jurgen is Jurgen. Watch the Arsenal presser, watch the 1 on 1 with Ben Foster, watch the pick a pro with Matip, he’s loving life.

He could be cranky and very sarcastic even in his Dortmund days. In fact more so than in England due to him being able to speak in his native tongue.

That’s not cranky (no offense!) that’s shooting from the hip. He’s sat in an unenvious position between the mad owners and the cash- orientated agents

Kudos

The media are constantly trying to lay into him to create views. I won't read too much into it.

Is it this?
No one is happy having a semi,

D4bSAFqXsAIMu_v

Is this the start? Every previous manager was welcomed with exhultations of "his press conferences are a breath of fresh air" and within two years they are being ridiculed for how they deal with the press (Kenny, Rafa even Brodge).

Klopp has done well to last this long before attracting criticism on this topic from these quarters.

Jurgen can taste success around the corner and he doesn't want to waste the opportunity. That's why he's cranky. And let's face it, he's right too.
He's not losing the love, he's feeling the hunger.
Yeah, Jurgen is in "shit just got real" mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom