• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

CL 16/04-17/04

Unlucky Pep and Mikel, better luck next year I guess........oh & Mikel.

fposter,medium,wall_texture,product,750x1000.webp

Ruben Dias sounded suicidal in his post match interview. Hopefully Chelsea turn up on Saturday and boot them out the cup. City haven't beaten them this season and it might just dent morale a bit further. A sad, bitter, petty man is allowed to dream.

Lovely news to wake up to (I'm in Vietnam fuck waking up for tonight's game), I do think this coupled with the weekend result will cause Arsenal to spiral a bit, in seasons gone by no chance this affects City too much, but as has been mentioned, City are a slightly different City this year, I'll allow myself a glimmer of hope.

Have to say, I LOVED that Kimmich header. There was something old-school about it, he put all of his being into that leap and strike. I’ll be rooting for Bayern to get to the final; it will be hilarious to see the ghost of Tuchel lead them to the trophy.

City-Real was tense and high-quality, but also somehow boring. The pattern had been set after 10 minutes and I had to scroll through some parts (I watched a recording), because it was all the same.

Last edited:
Dortmund vs PSG
Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Germany doing well in Europe this year

Wonder who hates Cole Palmer more? Pep or Grealish? £100M to run to the byline, cut back and then dive for a foul. Yikes.

Back
Top Bottom