• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Chinese "Devil Virus" - anyone worried?

Statement from the INFTO - Irish Nurses for Transparency and Openness
star.gif
national | health / disability issues | press release
date.gif
Thursday August 19, 2021 22:21
person.gif
by 1 of Indy

This statement was released by the Irish Nurses for Transparency and Openness, INFTO on July 21st but as their website was not ready until recently it was deferred till now. However it turns out even from the initial limited press release INFTO say they have been contacted by more than 200 nurses and healthcare workers since their inception last month.

In context, it ought to be noted that a total of 82 deaths and 13,529 suspected side effects have been reported to the Health Products Regulatory Authority (HPRA) up to August 3, according to its latest report here although it is to be noted these figures at best only capture a small fraction of the vaccine deaths and injuries.

The INFTO is a group of concerned nurses and healthcare workers from across Ireland. We would like to raise concerns about a number of issues that have taken place in our healthcare facilities since March 2020.

infto_logo_1.png

Some of the issues include but are not limited to:

• The alarming increase in patients of all ages presenting with serious complications such as myocarditis, aneurysms and clotting disorders. The clotting disorders appear to be more prevelant in the legs and lungs of presenting patients.
  • The PCR testing of terminally ill patients moments before their death. In many cases these patients had been suffering long term illnesses such as stage 4 cancer.
  • The widespread removal of elderly patients from hospital settings to nursing homes across the country that commenced in March 2020.
  • The vaccination of elderly & physically and mentally disabled patients without informed medical consent, either from the patients themselves or from the patient's next of kin.
  • The failure to accurately report or record the vaccinations administered to some patients on their patient records.
  • The widespread exclusion and coercion of healthcare workers who have raised concerns or are hesitant to participate in the mass vaccination program.
  • The failure of management to review, test or acknowledge the potential benefits of treatments such as Ivermectin for those patients suffering with the respiratory infection known as SARS CoV2.
There are now a number of testimonies from Nurses on the INFTO website. Here are two

"I have witnessed patients that were moments from death with terminal illnesses such as stage 4 cancer, being swabbed and subjected to PCR testing - presumably so the patient could be registered as a Covid death. I witnessed elderly patients that management described as "bed blockers" being removed from hospital wards en-masse to be sent to nursing homes with outbreaks of Covid-19 that had no proper staffing, PPE or care protocols in place. I believe the elderly patients were sent to the nursing homes to die"

Senior Nurse - Dublin

"I have serious concerns about the number of previously healthy patients presenting with heart problems such as myocarditis and pericarditis. I witnessed a patient file that originally had "AZ Vaccination Injury?" changed and a senior member of the hospital dismiss the queried vaccination injury. There was no acknowledgement of the vaccine as a potential causative factor of illness despite the patient being fit and healthy previously. The patient now requires lifelong medication to manage the condition."

Senior Surgical Nurse - Dublin

THE DETAILED TESTIMONIES OF A NUMBER OF THE INFTO NURSES HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO TWO JOURNALISTS OF INTEGRITY. ONE OF THE JOURNALISTS IS A SENIOR HEALTH EDITOR WITH A NATIONAL NEWSPAPER.

THE STORIES WERE FILED ON 14/08/2021 AND AWAIT SIGN OFF FOR PUBLICATION BY THE NEWS EDITOR.

I'm not going to be insulted by a man who believes in the curative powers of witches fingers.

To be fair - that’s more likely to be truthful than most of the shite you post.

Ross going through his inbox with all the updates from The Daily Expose.

Thanks for sharing.

There's no end to this bullshit. There never will be. However, the caps lock at the end of this one convinced me that this article should be trusted.

Ross going through his inbox with all the updates from The Daily Expose.

Thanks for sharing.

I've said 100 times, everything I post comes from r/conspiracy because it's the only source that keeps getting it right.

Its laughable that you think the mainstream news is reliable when they are consistently wrong about everything.

I've said 100 times, everything I post comes from r/conspiracy because it's the only source that keeps getting it right.

Its laughable that you think the mainstream news is reliable when they are consistently wrong about everything.

Sheeple.

Are you sure?

What does “fine” mean?

Let’s explore.

You need to rewind the clock a decade and a half. I could have been an arse licking yes sir three bags full sir researcher. That was my mindset. Then the latin student who got fired happened, we were more than fine. I no longer think of her or speak of her aside from now you cunt. Both her and science were being stabbed in the back, two extremely important things to me. I did what I had to do. Then I lost her due to the psychological damage it inflicted to do what I had to do, which you probably think you see in me to this day, but from my perspective it's barely of any significance. On the flipside the damage to my brain combined with her example of what a real scientist should be were instrumental in correcting my mindset, to make me an unbelievably good scientist. From her perspective she saw someone she liked switch into an obsessive instrument of vengeance. Not really sure, don't really care. I was done with you humans at that point, had no need for you.

The colombian student came later. I think she helped fix some of the psychological damage, again not really sure, don't really care, I'm not a normal whistleblower that gets that concerned with my emotions and feels, I'm always on top of the world because I'm much smarter than I ever believed possible, and that's not changing ever. When her turn to get fired came about, I'd been around this block already, and my mind was scarily good at helping her, and she also never knew the fun young dantes so had no frame of reference from which to judge how I had actually turned to the dark side. So it's stable, she gets me, we get on, she appreciates me, still suffixes kiss emojis onto her messages, it's fine.

You need to rewind the clock a decade and a half. I could have been an arse licking yes sir three bags full sir researcher. That was my mindset. Then the latin student who got fired happened, we were more than fine. I no longer think of her or speak of her aside from now you cunt. Both her and science were being stabbed in the back, two extremely important things to me. I did what I had to do. Then I lost her due to the psychological damage it inflicted to do what I had to do, which you probably think you see in me to this day, but from my perspective it's barely of any significance. On the flipside the damage to my brain combined with her example of what a real scientist should be were instrumental in correcting my mindset, to make me an unbelievably good scientist. From her perspective she saw someone she liked switch into an obsessive instrument of vengeance. Not really sure, don't really care. I was done with you humans at that point, had no need for you.

The colombian student came later. I think she helped fix some of the psychological damage, again not really sure, don't really care, I'm not a normal whistleblower that gets that concerned with my emotions and feels, I'm always on top of the world because I'm much smarter than I ever believed possible, and that's not changing ever. When her turn to get fired came about, I'd been around this block already, and my mind was scarily good at helping her, and she also never knew the fun young dantes so had no frame of reference from which to judge how I had actually turned to the dark side. So it's stable, she gets me, we get on, she appreciates me, still suffixes kiss emojis onto her messages, it's fine.

Thank you for sharing, Ed Kemper.

Yes, feasting upon the irregular deviant meats of non-dietary animals is how to defeat covid, fight fire with fire.

Yes, feasting upon the irregular deviant meats of non-dietary animals is how to defeat covid, fight fire with fire.

You know I wasn’t being serious, right?

Don’t know whether the Bin Chicken (NSW PM) will include them in her daily numbers either - probably not, cause the numbers up there are bad enough.

I suppose it might be a “throw the dead dog on the table” moment by the Murdoch owned SMH to get people talking about and getting enraged about the dogs... and not, you know the complete clusterfuck of mismanagement perpetrated by the NSW state government over the recent outbreak.

Who knows.

Yes, I knew you were not being serious, but I also know that your point may be factually correct regardless.

Yes, I knew you were not being serious, but I also know that your point may be factually correct regardless.

I’m pretty certain they don’t eat dogs in QLD and WA.

There are undoubtedly even worse things that go on in rural/outback Australia.

I for one miss lockdowns, I did my greatest works in lockdown, just one more for the greater good is surely not too much to ask.

I for one miss lockdowns, I did my greatest works in lockdown, just one more for the greater good is surely not too much to ask.

I’ll swap you - you can have my lockdown if you like.

The birth of a super virologist.

Haha no, for the same reason you probably don't bother playing fifa on easy mode. There are far more worthy and impossible things that need doing.

There aren’t many things more satisfying than running up a cricket score against Utd or City on easy level.

Back
Top Bottom