• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Betting Cheltenham 2019

Prefix for Betting Threads

ILD

Very Well-Known
You know the drill!! Has anyone the time to collate the score for next week. I'm off for the week in the pub so won't be able to do it.

The Rules

Pick one horse per race.

All selections for a given days races should be in before 12pm on that day.

If your selection is a non runner you can either select a different horse up until 5 minutes before the off of that race or failing that the default selection will be the favourite for the race.

If you don't pick a horse for a race you will get 0 points, you don't get the same treatment as someone who has picked a non runner.

There will be a thread each day in which people can put their selections.

Scoring

Only the horses finishing in the top three will be given points, no matter how many horses there are in the race.

1st Place: 10 Points + the odds of the horse
2nd Place: 5 points + half the odds of the horse
3rd place: 2 points + one quarter of the odds of the horse.

The results and odds will be taken from the results pages of www.sportinglife.com.

The winner will be the person who has the most points at the end of the week. If two or more people are tied at the end of the week, the person with the most winners will win. If that is a tie then the person with the biggest priced winner will win.

I’ll have a go.

Tuesdays selections:

1.30 - Fakir Doudaries
2.10 - Hardline
2.50 - Up for Review
3.30 - Buvair D’air
4.10 - Benie Des Dieux
4.50 - Springtown Lake
5.30 - Discorama

Too late to get involved. I’m just picking random horses prior to each race. Nothing interesting in the first as I’m going for Al Dancer.

Sorry lads, I started this and then disappeared. I was off for the week drinking. Anyone get a few bets on? Any luck?

Back
Top Bottom