• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Chelsea Citeh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really depends on team selection.

Depends how many Pep is going to rest. Even his second team is good enough to beat Chelsea.

However, if he goes with a load of kids, then I think they get beat.

I can see City dropping points in purpose so they don't need to see us take it at there place. Pep, he's a cunt.

I'm dreaming that, under pressure from their deluded fans, they put a big "Tainted Title" banner at the Etihad ... would be the perfect team talk

There's is only one 'out' for them. Beat Chelsea and us and they avoid both scenarios that they'll surely despise.

I don't mind them beating Chelsea really. I'd prefer us to win it after a game on the pitch.

I feel really sorry for the players though. They deserve to celebrate in front of the fans.

Yeah I think I want City to win.

It's going to be an anticlimax whatever happens, but it'll be a definite anticlimax if we win it on a random Thursday when we're not even playing and I'm not out for a bevvy.

City's gear is shite

35771a939832cb49ba5b9cd603e749c2.jpg

Then do they have to give us a guard of honour? That would be nice

They don’t have to do it as there isn’t a rule saying it has to be done. It’s just a done thing.

Those cunts probably wouldn’t do it.

Feels weird and horribly wrong to cheer for the plastisc rentboys.

But I just want to win the league as quickly as possible.

They don’t have to do it as there isn’t a rule saying it has to be done. It’s just a done thing.

Those cunts probably wouldn’t do it.

Ah they would, but it would be hilarious if they didn't. They'd show themselves up to the world as the cunts they are.

Anyway, we're not winning the league. What are yous all on about?

Ah they would, but it would be hilarious if they didn't. They'd show themselves up to the world as the cunts they are.

Anyway, we're not winning the league. What are yous all on about?

Think Pep has said that they would do it

Seeing the photos from the packed UK beaches today, you’d think that having fans in the stadium would be less of a danger regarding C-19.

Seeing the photos from the packed UK beaches today, you’d think that having fans in the stadium would be less of a danger regarding C-19.
Same people will be queuing in A&E in 2-3 weeks, just like a Trump Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom