• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Champions League semis

we should have got anchelloti when free .we would have won the league .years ago , but we went for brendon and roy .. mugs

Poor from the ref there.

Real are such a class less club. The players are absolute cunts. Vini Jr being one of them.

In fairness to Kane, you have to hand it to him for standing up & applauding the fans after being knocked out of a major competition.

That said, he's had a lot of practice at it

Madrid are hilarious. Truly, there's never been a champions league side so consistent in giving false hope to the opposition.

I'm not really sure. It was just poor all around from the refereeing team. The lino decided that for some reason it wasnt neccessary with heavy flags and the ref blew his whistle early.

He's probably right though. It was an awful decision. Looked offside to be fair.

I'm not really sure. It was just poor all around from the refereeing team. The lino decided that for some reason it wasnt neccessary with heavy flags and the ref blew his whistle early.

He's probably right though. It was an awful decision. Looked offside to be fair.
That was my take. The lino shouldn’t have flagged, the ref shouldn’t have blown up, but it looked offside (tight though) so in the end it didn’t lead to a goal being ruled out. Bayern’s only real argument can be about how it affected their morale, but I think they were beaten anyway. Spursed it up, big time.
Carlo must have sold his soul to the devil for the luck Madrid have had in this competition the last few years.

1715239740785.jpeg

That was my take. The lino shouldn’t have flagged, the ref shouldn’t have blown up, but it looked offside (tight though) so in the end it didn’t lead to a goal being ruled out. Bayern’s only real argument can be about how it affected their morale, but I think they were beaten anyway. Spursed it up, big time.
Carlo must have sold his soul to the devil for the luck Madrid have had in this competition the last few years.

I'm not sure.. it looked very very tight. It wouldn't have surprised me if it was onside.

The ref blew his whistle though.

It was definitely onside - the player who might have been marginally offside was not the one to whom the pass was directed so on review they would have probably ruled the goal good. Of course there is no knowing if a Real player would have blocked De Ligt’s shot if there was no whistle.

It was onside.
Madrid get huge amount of luck and decisions their way compared to rest of the clubs in general it seems.

The fault was with the linesman - they are instructed to only flag if it is beyond any reasonable doubt that the player is offside; so if he flags I think the referee is correct to whistle up .

The biggest break was Neuer’s mistake - absolutely unbelieable howler from an all-time great. After that I felt Real were going to win it one way or another.
Didn't watch the match but maybe he had a concussion as well. It was just as bad imo.

Both happened against Madrid in massive matches. The odds and the luck.

Back
Top Bottom