• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

CAN WE MAKE LIVE MATCHES BETTER?

Status
Not open for further replies.

akindfan

6CM Follower
Hey, guys. I am a big fan of the Premier League. I really appreciate the platform because it is a good place where we can share our opinions and fan stories about favorite football teams on it.

I have a plea. Could you help me take the survey about fan experience in the Premier League? It will take you a couple of minutes.

Owing to some limitations of the new member, the link cannot be posted here. I hope people who are interested in the survey can text me. Many thanks.

Hey, guys. I am a big fan of the Premier League. I really appreciate the platform because it is a good place where we can share our opinions and fan stories about favorite football teams on it.

I have a plea. Could you help me take the survey about fan experience in the Premier League? It will take you a couple of minutes.

Owing to some limitations of the new member, the link cannot be posted here. I hope people who are interested in the survey can text me. Many thanks.

Go to the Random Picture thread and post titties until you're allowed to post a link.

FFS.

I assume this is you https://www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/design-school/staff/chao-zhao/

You might have more chance of not seeming like a bot if you introduced yourself, explained you were doing research for Loughborough

However the survey seems to be genuine and can be found here, if anyone would be able to help him.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...OVqiDiiPsg/viewform?fbzx=-5294304962926911137
Though, between these 3 criteria, I think the vast majority forumites are excluded :

For ethical reasons, the following people cannot participate in the study:

· Under 18’s (Jason, ...)
· Over 65’s (JJ, Portly, ...)
· People who haven’t watched a Premier League match in a stadium during the past 12 months.
ooh - Madrid May 31st 2019 just about qualfies me :)

Edit - bugger missed the "Premier League" qualifier. I'm out

So no you'll never walk alone at Anfield for the rest of the season? And if they do itll be weird to see the squad doing it on their own without the fans.

Meh.... it’ll just be like watching A-League games.... but without as many seagulls.

I really appreciate what you did for me. You are such a nice person. Could you help me share the link to more people who are interested in and other platforms? I really need to get enough responses. Apology for taking any inconvenience.

I really appreciate what you did for me. You are such a nice person. Could you help me share the link to more people who are interested in and other platforms? I really need to get enough responses. Apology for taking any inconvenience.

I presume you mean me. I'm only on one other forum and I'll share it on there for you.

I'm also doing data collection and I feel sorry for everyone doing the same thing.

Here's a template for you to use next time you post it on a forum. Feel free to give me co-authorship on any papers you write.

Hi Everyone

My name is Chao Zhao and I hope you don't mind me posting on here

I'm doing a PhD at Loughborough University

I'm researching fans’ experiences in the Premier League and was hoping that some of you might be able to help me.

If you are between 18 and 65 and have watched a Premier League match in a stadium during the past 12 months, would you mind taking 5 minutes to fill in my survey. Its all multiple choice and very easy to fill in: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...OVqiDiiPsg/viewform?fbzx=-5294304962926911137

If you do I'd be very grateful.

Thank you, and good luck for the rest of the season!

My humble apologies - it seem @refugee is also akindfan

Also didn't help that I read "akindfan" as a Nigerian sounding name.

2qnrmi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom