• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Brighton & Hove Albion v Liverpool - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Williams starting to look like a teen again. Simple mistakes here and there.

We should bring on Fabinho soon. We are letting Brighton challenge our defence time and time again.

Maybe it's my imagination, but almost every Brighton move looks like a very self-conscious training ground routine. They're not playing badly, but it looks to me weirdly premeditated.

Brighton look like they are going to score every time they bomb forward

Last ditch tackles and all that say otherwise

Decent game this..

We've been crap for the last 20 minutes. Struggling to keep the ball or prevent them from getting at us.

Quite a few players are fairly invisible today.

Defending was rather last ditch in the last few minutes. 50-50 possession but more chances to Brighton.

We’re not looking after the ball at all.

I’d take Williams off only because there is a high risk of a second yellow.

I think we're caught in a stick or twist mode. Before we won the title we'd sit back and think that, as we're in the lead, we can probably coast this. Now we're champions, we don't know if to react the same way or show off a bit. So we end up doing not enough of either. There's not much wrong. Mainly as with the last game - faster, faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom