• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bradford - 2nd pre season friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that impressed by Larouci this game. He was a bit timid last game, this time it looks as if he's been told to be more adventurous. Not working out for him.

Wilson invisible. Too lightweight

Kent has some good moments, especially the one-two before the pen. Still, not good enough long term.

Ox, Milner, Lallana owning it in midfield. Easy to tell the difference between senior players and reserves.

Yeah, Larouci hasn't looked good today.

Brewster's link up play had been nice. Though I want to see more movement out of him. Has been quite stationary.

Brewster's link up play had been nice. Though I want to see more movement out of him. Has been quite stationary.
I'd like to see him play with other player than Wilson and Kent

Brewster has been good, as has Milner and Clyne.
Ox has been excellent. Wilson is growing into the game but Kent is frustrating to watch.
Lallana just isnt what we need.

We actually look half decent at times during this game. Normally during preseason friendlies the standard is abysmal

Brewster has been good, as has Milner and Clyne.
Ox has been excellent. Wilson is growing into the game but Kent is frustrating to watch.
Lallana just isnt what we need.
I think you're being to hard on Lallana, he's playing the anchor role. Not really his position but he's doing OK.

Maybe a bit mean but I wasn’t that impressed in the last game either. Super athletic but very one footed and technically doesn’t look that great.

Brewster looking value for money so far. Poacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom