• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bournemouth (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salah looking pissed that he couldn’t get the shot away before the final whistle. Salah is back. Good win and very professional performance. Top of the league.

Klopp with another bit of rotation success.

Trent rested. Firmino getting a break. Keita getting vital minutes. Fabinho too.

All is looking well. And we're top of the league! Long may it continue.

Oh FFS. Does this mean I can't watch the next match? Love the second two Salah goals. Back to his best.

How did Keita play?

Why was Salah looking miserable as fuck after every goal?
He wants to be the league top goalscorer.

I think every goal is like.. "Ok, so now I'm 2 behind Aubameyang..", "Now I'm 1 behind", "Now I'm level".

The guy has got an insatiable appetite for goals and personal accolades it seems. Which can be a good and bad thing.

An encouraging performance.

At the 70 minute mark, for a few minutes, we contrived to find numerous ways to lose possession by arsing around at the back. The theory is fine but it has to result in keeping possession, not Allison punting the ball up field and us losing it. We're having these brief periods in just about every game this season. We usually get away with it but for god's sake stop it.

Moan over. Salah looks back to his best. Fabinho and Keita look promising. Milner is just a superb pro wherever he plays. And our keeper is such a good signing.

Oh FFS. Does this mean I can't watch the next match? Love the second two Salah goals. Back to his best.

How did Keita play?
He was ok. A few times he got beat and didn't track with much vigor. Carried the ball forward a few times out of midfield but by and large a quiet day for him.

How did Keita play?

Good when he had the ball, but Klopp had him cover the LW a lot and that led to him less involved in the build-up – Shaqiri or Firmino were usually the ones dropping deeper to do some playmaking. But like I said, whenever Keita got the ball he was putting together nice passing moves or running past players, sometimes with a nutmeg or two thrown in for a god measure.

Anyone else notice when Wini nutmegged the player after the whistle blew and the guy was coming to get the ball to restart it? Needs to be made into a gif

Salah's goal was straight out of Fifa. I try to get my kids who play to watch and see how patient the best players are, and this is a perfect example. Patient at top speed = best players.

The old football adage: the great players always seem to have time on the ball. Salah had it even when he was surrounded by defenders in the goalmouth.

The old football adage: the great players always seem to have time on the ball. Salah had it even when he was surrounded by defenders in the goalmouth.
Great to see that killer countenance about Salah today. Overall thought it was a very focused and determined effort from start to finish, something of a rarity this season.

I swear Andy Robertson just has red bull flowing through his veins. I love that wee Scott. He's just got everything.

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom