• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Blogs

Sunny

6CM Addict
Honorary Member
Anyone interested in doing these on the site ? If there's enough interest I'll install a facility to do this. Let me know

Don't all shout at once like.

Most of you have strong enough opinions.

Personally I'd love Pesam to do a bog about up & coming players & teams from lower leagues, he could simply compile so of his posts.

Those tips he gave last season got me watching some cracking matches.

Or khl.

I'd do an occasional one if I could be arsed. I'm very middle of the road on my opinions though

Dunno

SPIONKOP69 IS A THUNDERCUNT

*waits for barrage of likes*

Would be a good place for Avvy to repost his stories of his trips to Anfield. Love those.

May be worth moving this thread to the football forum? Doubt many people come in here.
Agreed.
There are loads of posters who would do a great blog.
It might need a bit of encouragement but I reckon it would be great.
With permission you could use some old posts to start the ball rolling

I just noticed this thread. I vary rarely stroll round this part of the site, I was feeling especially adventurous today and wondered in here. It feels like I've walked in on a really quiet pub where hardly anyone is talking, the tv has been switched off and there's no music playing.

I could write a blog while sitting on the toilet. The blog from the bog.

Back
Top Bottom