• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bayern Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations, everyone! When we teams came out I accepted that we might lose tonight – so nice to be proven wrong. Not a spectacular performance from us, but Bayern deserved to lose based on their performance. Only one shot on target as a home team; that's pathetic and they are going to get pilloried by the press in Germany. I don't care so much about the quarterfinals, will just enjoy it win or lose – for me the most important thing is that we collected Bayern's scalp in Europe.

hqdefault.jpg

acestream://b0b3d982055f342b042faac5e5aa83caa15a0e4a

SPanish.

https://www.footybite.com/football/bayern-munich-vs-liverpool-fc-live-stream/

They are all at the above... waiting on an acestream for buff, which usually works nicely for me.

Or any of these:

acestream://8f8f7b4c762ab4eaa146ad5f14e2f9ba51950a96 [720p] [TNT] [EN]
acestream://6687ab124701eae2834c0b5873a545ac1771268b [720p] [TNT] [EN]
acestream://b0b3d982055f342b042faac5e5aa83caa15a0e4a [720p] [BT Sport 2] [EN]
acestream://724682061be9595721cd012ab8a4abd0ba5da160 [720p] [BT Sport 2] [EN]
acestream://402e9602fa916f9c977e2406169e082487058e55 [SD] [BT Sport 2] [EN]

Thanks for that.

Congratulations, everyone! When we teams came out I accepted that we might lose tonight – so nice to be proven wrong. Not a spectacular performance from us, but Bayern deserved to lose based on their performance. Only one shot on target as a home team; that's pathetic and they are going to get pilloried by the press in Germany. I don't care so much about the quarterfinals, will just enjoy it win or lose – for me the most important thing is that we collected Bayern's scalp in Europe.

What do you mean you don't care ? - you should care - we are going into the QF, and we should aim to win this shit. Also - it would have been very poor on us to lose to that dross of shit we just played. All they had in both legs was blocking tactics and trying to stop and disrupt us. Amazingly we have done this without exerting too much effort. Still don't understand why so many of you think they are quality opposition, and the commentators keep going on about Lewandowski , I mean - he is one of those finisher types, the type that is completely useless without assistance and setup play from his team-mates, when we play against those strikers - I never worry - coz unless they are in position they tend to be fucking useless.

Me and our kid already sorted the driving part and I’ll get tickets, You just have to come along for the ride.

Get back on the bevvies before the quarters. Ok?
This could get messy, I've been saving my liver for a special occasion. Let's do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom