• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Based on nothing but.....

Prefix for Poll Threads

Number 19?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Premier League is just a poor man's First Division anyway. And quit with the faux anti jinx shite, you anti jinxed it all fucking year and look at the mess you've caused. Mass deaths, and I have to spend prolonged time with the wife and kids now.

Absolute defeatist, pandemic causing cunt.

The pandemic shit started to happen when I started to believe. Not making that mistake again

And if you don't believe in the jinx, look what happens every single time those stupid cunts in the stadium start singing "we're gonna win the league." It's plainer than the nose on your face, man. The jinx is real.

The fool probably blew his entire supply to fuel our ridiculous winning run. A pointless act of hubris. Now in our time of need, his dungeon is empty. Or rather, packed full of toilet roll instead. Fuck you man. Fuck you.
How was I to know? Yes, the cupboard is bare. the virgin gravy train is dry. It's over.

How was I to know? Yes, the cupboard is bare. the virgin gravy train is dry. It's over.

Hal had foreseen this doom long ago. You ought to have heeded his words, but alas you participated with the other pitch fork wielding heretics in convincing him that it would not come to pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom