• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Atletico Madrid v Liverpool - Match Thread - CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This lot are shite

Unfortunately we haven't got into a rhythm required to break through their back line and super compacted midfield

We will get there !

Front 3 in particular Bobby and Mo need to wake the fuck up a bit...looking way too lackadaisical

No quality in either of these sides that half.

Absolute shower of cowshite

Mo and Bobby strotting about, Mane trying...Hendo does a job, Fab looks flat out, Van Dijk been all over the shop, Gini his usual shit anonoymous self (what we've come to expect). Trent being hit and miss.

trying to get cards on us, first gomez, now mane

we should just not get into scraps, outplay them

Same as with Napoli... if we face a very tactically disciplined side willing to sit deep and try their luck, we can be found wanting. Our crossing has to be better.

At.Madrid full of cunts, from players to manager. All dirty pricks wanting to get opposing players sent off. Referee been shit too, reminds me of Anthony Taylor officiating United's match.

Keita for Gini please Klopp. As said before the match started .. we need more creativity to break this lot down. Moments from Mo & Sadio not enough and TAA needs to sharpen up his crossing.

Well, these are exactly the cunts we expected them to be. I'd take a 1-1 very happily.

I don't think Gini has been that bad personally.. a lot of sub par performances though.

Need to play it quicker. Trent has been wasteful both in open play and from set pieces.

Keita for Gini please Klopp. As said before the match started .. we need more creativity to break this lot down. Moments from Mo & Sadio not enough and TAA needs to sharpen up his crossing.
Yes, I would also hope to see someone taking shots outside the box, the ones that could actually score. None of our midfield with time and space would take a shot. So far only Ox would do that.

Same as with Napoli... if we face a very tactically disciplined side willing to sit deep and try their luck, we can be found wanting. Our crossing has to be better.

Yup. Was thinking about them before the game - A.Madrid came into this game with a similarly poor record. And here we are.

We need to be a lot sharper but it’ll be tough.

Need to avoid conceding a second at all costs.

Mane off Origi on..

Can only assume Klopp thinks that AM would have tried to continue to get Mane sent off.

Marcos Llorente on for Thomas Lemar....

Yet more defensive stability to break through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom