• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Are we spending 150m on Bellingham?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if our team wasn't finished and we still finished in the CL places, we wouldn't get him ahead of City or Madrid. We have no chance now that we're log. Sat on our dicks again waiting for the right moment for the right player when we should've just gone and done it.

Tbf I still can't fully justify us spending 150m on him just because he's a hyped up Brit.

But for the love of god go and get someone like Caicedo or even fucking Amrabat for less than half.

Or go get someone like a Sekou Fofana who has done fucking brilliantly at Lens for the past 2 seasons.

Must be fucking someone out there we can afford that we've gone "Yep ok fuck it he'll do"

I’d rather spend £150mill on the two CMs we need rather than on the one that will go to Madrid or City.

If Jude goes to Madrid, we should sign whichever midfielder - camavinga or valverde - they want to move on from to have that '3 midfield spine' with tchouameni, Jude and _____

I’d rather spend £150mill on the two CMs we need rather than on the one that will go to Madrid or City.

Exactly.

Throw 60m at Inter for Barella

and Throw 60m at Brighton for Caicedo.

and them send a cheque for the other 30m to Mr Binomial (Aka the sexy cunt from SCM), 83 Nive..... Liv..... L14 ....

Bellingham sucks dick.

Career will go down the pan just like his buddy Sancho has.

Nope.. Bellingham is the special one.

He may well be, but he may not. Massive difference between the German league and the prem. richer clubs can afford to have a £150mill signing not deliver £150mill worth of player every week. We can’t.
Yet.

He may well be, but he may not. Massive difference between the German league and the prem. richer clubs can afford to have a £150mill signing not deliver £150mill worth of player every week. We can’t.
Yet.
You can see it when he plays for England. Anybody who denies his talent at 19 is a fool.

He's a generational talent. England have not had one for a while.

I can’t fucking wait till next season when Matip & Thiago enter the final year of their contract and we realise we couldn’t give either away and they hang around like one of those eggy farts after a totally unhealthy Full English/Irish/Scottish brekkie (Ulster Fry doesn’t do this to you).

Incidentally - if we want to cash in on someone with 2 years left on their contract before letting it run down or give them a bumper new contract - then we should be looking at selling Salah, Virgil, Henderson, Trent, Tsimikas, Badger-Tits or Nate.

This Bellingham talk gets on my tits. What evidence do we have the club could any kind of outlay like £130m? We are a £40m net spend club.

This Bellingham talk gets on my tits. What evidence do we have the club could any kind of outlay like £130m? We are a £40m net spend club.
FFS - Just chill (and this goes for anyone who's getting fucked off with the stupid 'noise' ) I fucking well am. It's to be expected.... Come on..., You're all smart enough to see what's going on right? Stop listening to the myriad of media outlets chomping at the bit for likes or hits. I told you about Diaz, I told you abou Nunez - I told you about Carvalho (albeit he arrived later than expected) Anything can happen - It's shit I know but Bellingham is different. No need to believe me of course... Just chill. I'm confident. It'll happen. In the summer. Not for the dumb arse fee's that's being bandied about.... Bloody nora!

Remember those times we broke the record for signing a keeper and a central defender?

Anyway, answer’s in the “net” - we do it, then we spend fuck all for a few seasons while selling some kids, etc
Factor in that COVID isn’t impacting on resources in the way it once was and there’s no reason to think our net spend can increase proportionally.

this is how we’ve spent over the last
22/33 -£50m
21/22 -£50m
20/21 -£60m
19/20 +£30m (net profit)
18/19 -£120m
17/18 +£8m (net profit)
16/17 +£4m (net profit)
15/16 -£30m

Thats’s your net £35m - we spend net £150m next season and then fuck all the season after and our net spend under Klopp (and I’m including the summer window before he started) is only just over £40m.

That’s net spend as well - we can bring in as many players as we like as long as we sell some to balance things.

It’s a question of getting the deal structure right - which I presume is why we don’t get some transfers over the line - we’re looking to spread the payments and pay less upfront.

Last edited:
Remember those times we broke the record for signing a keeper and a central defender?

Anyway, answer’s in the “net” - we do it, then we spend fuck all for a few seasons while selling some kids, etc
Factor in that COVID isntvtgecdrsin on resources it once was and there’s no reason to think our net spend can increase proportionally.

this is how we’ve spent over the last
22/33 -£50m
21/22 -£50m
20/21 -£60m
19/20 +£30m (net profit)
18/19 -£120m
17/18 +£8m (net profit)
16/17 +£4m (net profit)
15/16 -£30m

Thats’s your net £35m - we spend net £150m next season and then fuck all the season after and our net spend under Klopp (and I’m including the summer window before he started) is only just over £40m.

That’s net spend as well - we can bring in as many players as we like as long as we sell some to balance things.

It’s a question of getting the deal structure right - which I presume is why we don’t get some transfers over the line - we’re looking to spread the payments and pay less upfront.
Yep, Yep and Yep again - As always @StevieM you bring perspective.

I'll add a few more points to massage your fears

1) Dortmund aren't cunts - Plus they love Klopp
2) Bellingham is not a whopper (or stupid)
3) Neither is his Dad
4) LFC have been sorting this deal since (I can't remember how long now) Fucking ages - Probably 2 years
5) Madrid, City etc will try every media trick in the book to 'unsettle' him - Just take a look at a Newsnow Liverpool Fc to see what I mean. Every cunt/hack/media outlet is trying to throw a spanner in the works.... It's contrived and fucking obvious
6) That won't work (see point 2&3)
7) We are LFC... Doing a bit shit right now granted but 6-7 months ago we damn near won the the fucking quadruple.
8) Sancho - Look what happened to there! That is a fucking obvious flag to any young and talented English midfielder going from Bundeliga (or any league) back to England. (see point 1)
9) We are far from skint - (see @StevieM 's post above) Plus - If a sale on the horizon that squashes that.

It could very well go tits up - You never know. Anything could happen but rest assured. At this very moment - LFC are in POLE position.

If it happens (which I'm assured it will) It'll happen in the summer.

Yep, Yep and Yep again - As always @StevieM you bring perspective.

I'll add a few more points to massage your fears

1) Dortmund aren't cunts - Plus they love Klopp
2) Bellingham is not a whopper (or stupid)
3) Neither is his Dad
4) LFC have been sorting this deal since (I can't remember how long now) Fucking ages - Probably 2 years
5) Madrid, City etc will try every media trick in the book to 'unsettle' him - Just take a look at a Newsnow Liverpool Fc to see what I mean. Every cunt/hack/media outlet is trying to throw a spanner in the works.... It's contrived and fucking obvious
6) That won't work (see point 2&3)
7) We are LFC... Doing a bit shit right now granted but 6-7 months ago we damn near won the the fucking quadruple.
8) Sancho - Look what happened to there! That is a fucking obvious flag to any young and talented English midfielder going from Bundeliga (or any league) back to England. (see point 1)
9) We are far from skint - (see @StevieM 's post above) Plus - If a sale on the horizon that squashes that.

It could very well go tits up - You never know. Anything could happen but rest assured. At this very moment - LFC are in POLE position.

If it happens (which I'm assured it will) It'll happen in the summer.
Only thing I'd say is around point 8..

Sancho joined a team on the decline.

The 'hacks' will claim Bellingham is doing the same unless we both a) buy a midfielder in Jan and b) finish in the top 4.

Who cares what they claim? It's quite true that there are other things we need to get right as well as the Bellingham signing, but hacks schmacks.

FFS - Just chill (and this goes for anyone who's getting fucked off with the stupid 'noise' ) I fucking well am. It's to be expected.... Come on..., You're all smart enough to see what's going on right? Stop listening to the myriad of media outlets chomping at the bit for likes or hits. I told you about Diaz, I told you abou Nunez - I told you about Carvalho (albeit he arrived later than expected) Anything can happen - It's shit I know but Bellingham is different. No need to believe me of course... Just chill. I'm confident. It'll happen. In the summer. Not for the dumb arse fee's that's being bandied about.... Bloody nora!
You can't possibly think this Lewy after reading this site for the last number of months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom