• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Anyone going to Kiev...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven’t won at Anfield
Since 1999
We cheer when we get corners
But we lose every time

We’ll never win a trophy
So twat our wives instead
Won’t renew my season ticket
I wish I was a red

ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ

Have had a brilliant time, other than having my phone nicked from the hostel.

I stayed with the couple Woland had been staying with last night.

I said oh I've met Mark briefly, he's nice. The look on her face!! She couldn't even bring herself to agree out of politeness lol.

Lol just at the airport reading loads of posts by our hosts - says he had to arrange separate accommodation for me and Woland because of different political beliefs.

Wtf?! Fucking insane if true.

Lol just at the airport reading loads of posts by our hosts - says he had to arrange separate accommodation for me and Woland because of different political beliefs.

Wtf?! Fucking insane if true.
Hahaha. Methinks the host misread a humorous comment!

Nahhhh. You wanna just have weekend I’ve had. Genuinely wasn’t gonna be a prick but you seriously don’t realise.

We got beat, and it’s been better than Istanbul. And I’m fucking serious.
Oncy kicked me out of the group before the good photos arrived.

Gutted

It was hilarious explaining to them who Maggie thatcher was, and why we were singing about her being dead.
Funny - we had the exact same conversation with our host.

Also he told us how he used to smuggle SIMs and other necessary to the rebels when they were holed up in that building in the main street under siege of the Russians, so it was 50/50 whether he would appreciate our stance or see her as some sort of anti-Soviet hero. I'm glad to say he joined in the next "dead, dead, dead"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom