• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Anyone going to Kiev...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please elaborate.
Irish, Guinness and potato colours
English, racial slurs and xenophobia emblazoned proudly
Scottish, iron bru orange
Welsh.... woollen
German, mainly white due to efficiency....ah beat me to it

How much are flights?
I always regretted not going to Istanbul....

As much as I'd love to go this will have to be a pass. Too many responsibilities now unfortunately and besides I will always have Istanbul.

I asked a chef about Chicken Kiev and he said it was French, but maybe spread through Russia and the rest because loads of royal families and rich people hired French chefs. Stuffing a chicken breast with cheese (is there cheese in it?) and garlic deffo sounds French.

But the breadcrumb crust is like a schnitzel, which is Austrian. Although that's probably French originally too. They claim everything.

No cheese, but they do have delicious windows.

I'll hate not going but ya life is getting in the way.

Maybe if I had put 5k on us instead.

How much are flights?
I always regretted not going to Istanbul....

Direct to Kiev, about £700 at the minute.

Ive looked all morning for alternative routings and Im struggling to find anything cheaper than £500 which doesnt involve a hefty layover somewhere.

Im either gonna book a week in Odessa and travel to Kiev on the day of the game and back to Odessa the next day (via Wolands Hostel floor) or just book a package deal with the club when they release them. That'll be over a grand for prob flights and a one night stay.

Should have listened to Woland 3 weeks ago and booked the Warsaw one. Prick.

Direct to Kiev, about £700 at the minute.

Ive looked all morning for alternative routings and Im struggling to find anything cheaper than £500 which doesnt involve a hefty layover somewhere.

Im either gonna book a week in Odessa and travel to Kiev on the day of the game and back to Odessa the next day (via Wolands Hostel floor) or just book a package deal with the club when they release them. That'll be over a grand for prob flights and a one night stay.

Should have listened to Woland 3 weeks ago and booked the Warsaw one. Prick.
Yup soooooo no

I booked my flights etc last week.

Tickets will be in short supply but you never know. Kiev is pretty far away and hard to get to. Not that 50,000 scousers won't show up if we manage to beat Roma.
I’m flying from Luton. Booked my flights last week after the first leg. Found some dodge looking apartment for 80 quid for 2 nights! Party at mine lads! Now to get a ticket or try at least

I fucking knew it... bollox...

during the quarterfinals I had a brief non-jinxy glance at the Bangkok to Kiev flights... they were not that pricey and I weighed it up in my mind... about 600$... but 600$ is 600$ and who knows if we were gonna make it or not...

Now the tickets are 2400$... FUCK...

Whip ALL my savings out... Hmm...

I'm really annoyed at myself for not booking flights weeks ago. Thought I'd be sound with one of the club packages (used them for istanbbul & Athens), but they are shite and they are restricting sales. Now desperately trying to find something. And to make it worse flight prices from Ireland to Liverpool are going up all the time, cant book them til I've sported out how I get there.

Got a ticket, but still may gib it, as the expense is going mental

I'm really annoyed at myself for not booking flights weeks ago. Thought I'd be sound with one of the club packages (used them for istanbbul & Athens), but they are shite and they are restricting sales. Now desperately trying to find something. And to make it worse flight prices from Ireland to Liverpool are going up all the time, cant book them til I've sported out how I get there.

We may never get there again, go

I realize that there are lots of people down in bangers and that included in those will be some Reds fans but still.... 4 times the price!! I wonder if I could check out another stop over flight... hmmm... what cities are close to Kiev.... hmmm

I'll have your ticket!

DOn't think I will be going. Costs are ridicoulous. The guy normally helping me With ticks to Anfield said yesterday he had been offered 10 ticks to £ 7.000 each. That is just insane. I also am Lucky enough to live in a city that has very good Liverpool support, so we will find a good Place to watch the game anyway.... But will have to be there extremely early to get in to any pub in the city I Guess.

Update -

Just remembered I have a shit load of airmiles with United, and so went on their website & booked 3 return flights to Odesa for miles plus €300 fees; retrun flights are even biz class.

There are trains from Odessa to Kiev, so looks like we're sorted :)

Sorry Woland ... if I get word of a spare you'll be top of my list

I realize that there are lots of people down in bangers and that included in those will be some Reds fans but still.... 4 times the price!! I wonder if I could check out another stop over flight... hmmm... what cities are close to Kiev.... hmmm
Odessa!!

10 hours by train or 5.5 hour drive

Update -

Just remembered I have a shit load of airmiles with United, and so went on their website & booked 3 return flights to Odesa for miles plus €300 fees; retrun flights are even biz class.

There are trains from Odessa to Kiev, so looks like we're sorted :)

Sorry Woland ... if I get word of a spare you'll be top of my list

That is boss. Well played

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom