• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Another derby match, third round of the FA Cup...

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all seriousness now, we don't have the deepest squad, this is a horrible, hectic time of the year. We could've done with lower league opposition at home so we could rest players.

But nope. Twat of a draw again where we will have to play our best team.

I think December/January is going to be a killer for us and we're going to have a chunk bitten out of our lead.

Why is it every fucking year?

Liverpool have a PL side.

City home vs Stragglers.
Chelsea home vs No Marks.
Arsenal vs Championship team.

Every fooking year.

The full draw

Arsenal v Leeds United
Birmingham v Blackburn
Brentford v Stoke City
Brighton v Sheffield Wednesday
Bristol City v Shrewsbury
Bristol Rovers or Plymouth v Coventry or Ipswich
Bournemouth v Luton Town
Burnley v Peterborough
Burton Albion v Northampton
Cardiff City v Forest Green Rovers or Carlisle
Charlton v West Brom
Chelsea v Nottingham Forest
Crystal Palace v Derby County
Eastleigh or Crewe v Barnsley
Fleetwood Town v Portsmouth
Fulham v Aston Villa
Gillingham v West Ham
Leicester City v Wigan
Liverpool v Everton
Manchester City v Port Vale
Middlesbrough v Tottenham
Millwall v Newport County
Oxford Utd v Exeter City or Hartlepool
Preston v Norwich City
QPR v Swansea City
Reading v Blackpool
Rochdale or Boston Utd v Newcastle Utd
Sheffield Utd v Fylde
Solihull Moors or Rotherham v Hull City
Southampton v Huddersfield
Watford v Tranmere
Wolves v Manchester Utd

Probably the only time I won’t mind playing a second string side against Everton and losing.

League is the priority

Reactions: mom
Second string against Everton doesn't necessarily mean losing mate. Probably we win.

Oh definitely I’m merely saying I won’t care absurd as that sounds. League and CL are priority and if we are still in a commanding position in the league we should rest players. Klopp won’t though I’m sure

Liverpool's FA Cup third-round tie with Everton will be played at Anfield on Sunday January 5, with kick-off set for 4.01pm.
There will be a one-minute delay to kick-off as part of the FA’s 'Heads Up' campaign to encourage fans to think about looking after their mental health.

The match will be broadcast live on the BBC.

In all seriousness now, we don't have the deepest squad, this is a horrible, hectic time of the year. We could've done with lower league opposition at home so we could rest players.

But nope. Twat of a draw again where we will have to play our best team.

I think December/January is going to be a killer for us and we're going to have a chunk bitten out of our lead.

Same lineup as last night.. with 1 or two changes..

Gomez for Lovren, Keita for Milner or Wijnaldum

Liverpool's FA Cup third-round tie with Everton will be played at Anfield on Sunday January 5, with kick-off set for 4.01pm.
There will be a one-minute delay to kick-off as part of the FA’s 'Heads Up' campaign to encourage fans to think about looking after their mental health.

I heard they call it Bluemoon Awareness Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom