• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

And the PFA player of the month is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manager of the month should be Klopp. A perfect record. Won difficult away games against Chelsea and Sheff U.

But they'll probably give it to Lampard or Howe.

Great for Matip but the curse of player of the month strikes again.

He was invisible against Leicester City

What a turn around from Matip. He looked clumsy and weak when he first arrived for us. Was he a free transfer yeah? Trent was technically free so that means we got a world class defense for 75m + 8m. Good work.

What a turn around from Matip. He looked clumsy and weak when he first arrived for us. Was he a free transfer yeah? Trent was technically free so that means we got a world class defense for 75m + 8m. Good work.

I think the goalkeeper was quite expensive too

I conveniently omitted him from my defense calculations. He falls into the separate category (I created in my head) as goalkeeper.

Good for Matip and well deserved. His improvement (and Fabinho's) really ought to put a stop to the incredibly shortsighted kneejerk reactions you sometimes see on here and elsewhere when a new signing doesn't tear up the league right from the start. That won't happen, but at least there'll be good putdowns available.

Its gone so far that I dont know if he’s (Non Dreambeliber) joking or being serious about Matip.

More importantly - thanks to your post, it never occurred to me that Dreambeliever rhymes with Justin Beiber.

Huh... how ‘bout ‘dat.

Good for Matip and well deserved. His improvement (and Fabinho's) really ought to put a stop to the incredibly shortsighted kneejerk reactions you sometimes see on here and elsewhere when a new signing doesn't tear up the league right from the start. That won't happen, but at least there'll be good putdowns available.

Knee-jerk reactions can be positive and negative; the people saying "don't worry, he'll be great!" after a handful of games are wrong as often as they are right.

We could probably keep Adrian in goal for rest of season and still have the best defensive record in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom