• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

AFC Bournemouth v Liverpool - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd swap keita and ox around , get keita further up field and then ox drive from deeper
Keita has looked better for us playing from deep though, notably against Bournemouth last season, but also during his impressive debut against West Ham.

Keita has looked better for us playing from deep though, notably against Bournemouth last season, but also during his impressive debut against West Ham.
I think it would benefit both , give ox space to move and influence attacks and give keita the opportunity to get some confidence and contribute

Nice interchange between Milner and Salah, nice attempt on goal by Milner. More of that please.

That right there was an example of what Keita needs to improve. No way you should be unaware there's a player that close.

some of it can be chalked up to match fitness or lack of, but not all of or.

Some of the things Keita and Ox are doing here others would have been ripped apart for

Keita has gifted possession to Bournemouth for both of their breaks , he's no 8. He's shite deep

I think Ox and Firmino are getting in each others way. Ox doesn't do the type of runs Mane does and instead occupies the space Firmino wants to be in.
Klopp needs to make changes if it continues like this.

Ake has been brilliant for them...hate to say it but this could be good for us.
One of our players have gone down as well.

I’d swap Milner and Ox.

Ox looks lost on that side whereas Milner is quite comfortable on the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom