• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

6CM Mobile Web App now available

6TimesaRed

Not a Bot....
Administrator
Screenshot_2024-01-12-12-05-52-054_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_2024-01-29-18-31-51-182_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_2024-01-12-12-08-24-558_com.miui.home.jpg

Updated.. please reinstall..

Update to the app includes

- If the user that is installing the PWA app is logged in, auto-log them into the PWA app (don't need to force users to log-in from scratch when they first load the installed app).
- Automatic refresh of badge counters when app is loaded/brought to front (this also applies to the site when being used in a normal browser)
- Give more prominent push notification permission message when initially loading app (see screenshot for example)
-Applied Site Categories
-Set orientation to Natural to honour devices preferred orientation
-Does some individually small things to try and keep push subscription records from being lost

Last edited:
It caused us a headache it seems, decommissioning it

Even when you remove it, it doesn't.

It's practically spyware the way it behaves post removal, constantly trying to talk to our host, remaining elements generating PHP dependency errors in sql

Also it behaviour is maybe Impacting DNS resolution to sixcrazyminutes.com so it seems. As tapatalk uses this URL for resolution.

Almost if its causing us a Denial of service essentially

Maybe why www.sixcrazyminutes.com is working and sixcrazyminutes.com is intermittent

Last edited:
On the App Store as well?
its installable via the website...

Details.. >>>

You ned to use the Chrome browser or any browser that supports PWA (Prgressive Web Apps)

It caused us a headache it seems, decommissioning it

Even when you remove it, it doesn't.

It's practically spyware the way it behaves post removal, constantly trying to talk to our host, remaining elements generating PHP dependency errors in sql

Also it behaviour is maybe Impacting DNS resolution to sixcrazyminutes.com so it seems. As tapatalk uses this URL for resolution.

Almost if its causing us a Denial of service essentially

Maybe why www.sixcrazyminutes.com is working and sixcrazyminutes.com is intermittent
I'm confused.. are you saying you are going to decommission the app already?

Love the app for the most part, but for some reason the screen keeps auto rotating. I have that turned off on my phone but in this app it's on. Can't find a setting to stop it. Any ideas?

So, I am about to prove how stupid I am, but here goes.
Where is the link for the SCM app to download?
The only one I have found is the old one from 2016 that isn't supported any more

So, I am about to prove how stupid I am, but here goes.
Where is the link for the SCM app to download?
The only one I have found is the old one from 2016 that isn't supported any more
Might be the same issue I had. The link only shows if you are on a browser that supports it (like Chrome). Try firing up Chrome on your phone & then you should see it. The app itself will then be "Chrome based" but that's not a problem, you can still use your default browser for everything else.

Might be the same issue I had. The link only shows if you are on a browser that supports it (like Chrome). Try firing up Chrome on your phone & then you should see it. The app itself will then be "Chrome based" but that's not a problem, you can still use your default browser for everything else.
Should see it where?

Love the app for the most part, but for some reason the screen keeps auto rotating. I have that turned off on my phone but in this app it's on. Can't find a setting to stop it. Any ideas?
likely not related to the app.. either a chrome or phone issue..

I done all that Tom.
I don't think I am seeing any links in the opening post. If I click on the image on that post it just takes me to an image host site which is full of pop ups
If that is the site I'm supposed to install from I don't think I'll bother.

I done all that Tom.
I don't think I am seeing any links in the opening post. If I click on the image on that post it just takes me to an image host site which is full of pop ups
Are you doing it on your phone with Chrome? I am pretty sure there is a separate link below that picture?

If not maybe you already have it installed (without realizing it) - in which case search your apps.

Are you getting the same Ennis MILFs I get on the image site?

I done all that Tom.
Click on the "hamburger" (three flat lines) in the top left. It drops down a menu. Install app is at the bottom of the list. Click on that and it shows a brief 'how to'

On my iPhone the video tells me to bring up the browser menu at the bottom, click on the middle icon (a box with an arrow pointing up), that brings up a list of potential share targets and below them a list of actions starting with copy. Scroll down and select "Add to Home Screen"

Last edited:
Are you doing it on your phone with Chrome? I am pretty sure there is a separate link below that picture?

If not maybe you already have it installed (without realizing it) - in which case search your apps.

Are you getting the same Ennis MILFs I get on the image site?
Yep, on chrome. No link visible for me.
I previously downloaded the old app that isn't supported any more so maybe it's that or maybe it's my Google settings.

And no, I an not getting any Ennis MILF a
ads so she must be genuine and fancies you.

Click on the "hamburger" (three flat lines) in the top left. It drops down a menu. Install app is at the bottom of the list. Click on that and it shows a brief 'how to'
Not there either Dee

If you just installed chrome.. or a supporting browser it can take a while for it to appear.. upto 24 hours in some cases...

mine appeared about an hour after publishing..

Make sure you have enabled push notification from your account

1705240192286.png

You lying down phone on side ?

I just experienced the same issue..

Interesting..

It appears I've got to edit the manifest to honour rotation for PWA apps.
I've just installed an addon to do just that.. as there is no functionality in the software by default

I will read up, implement, test and publish an update later this week.

So I've updated the app..

It is set to natural for orientation which honours the device preferred orientation.

With Chrome, you will may need to uninstall, clear site data and clear browsing data.. (last hour is fine). Just clear for sixcrazyminutes if it gives you the option too..

You then may have to then wait a short while for it to appear again after enabling push notifications when you navigate to the site, to reinstall.

The manifest for the app I believe can be kept in chrome after uninstall and clearing site data for some bizarre reason

Last edited:
Update to the app includes

- If the user that is installing the PWA app is logged in, auto-log them into the PWA app (don't need to force users to log-in from scratch when they first load the installed app).
- Automatic refresh of badge counters when app is loaded/brought to front (this also applies to the site when being used in a normal browser)
- Give more prominent push notification permission message when initially loading app (see screenshot for example)
-Applied Site Categories
-Set orientation to Natural to honour devices preferred orientation
-Does some individually small things to try and keep push subscription records from being lost

Questions:

1) Once app is installed is there any disadvantage with then disabling push notifications?
2) Is it possible to disable, enable or configure the badge counters at the top? (In particular the "What's New" counter)

The disadvantage,, you just wont receive receive notification badges or notifications on you phone..

I

Yea, fair play Jono.
The app is brilliant.
Personally I am glad yo8u binned off tapatalk as previously any time I tried to open SCM on my browser it kept trying to get me to open it in tapatalk, even though I didn't have tapatalk.
It was a pain in the butt.

Back
Top Bottom