• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

6CM Mobile Web App now available

1706711670512.png

historically.. @Judge Jules he is posting consistently every few days.. almost everyday in some instances..

Assumed Dead at this point...

We are gathered here today in the Web App thread on 6CM ..

We are here remember to @Judge Jules , and how he graced us with his presence over the entire Journey of 6CM, a highly active user who shared his wisdom, wit and love for all thing LFC with fellow members site.

He lived (*citation needed) to see the site finally upgrade.. but the news of Klopp leaving Liverpool mounted on top his less than satisfactory performance in xpert eleven, took his tol on old Judgy, who's whereabouts are now unknown and presumed dead.

Anyone care to add some words ?

First of all @Judge Jules - is he really dead ? - I hope you are all joking.

Now - for some reason I cannot access the site again on my mobile, as far as I know Curtis did not score tonight, but I guess it's down so people don't praise Bradley now ? - it's the same issue as before the fix.

Still no sign of Judge Jules.

I guess he really is gone and we'll never know what happened for sure, but probably fair to wish him an RIP and YNWA.

Still no sign of Judge Jules.

I guess he really is gone and we'll never know what happened for sure, but probably fair to wish him an RIP and YNWA.
There is one way to get @Judge Jules out of the grave if he is pretending to be dead.

@Bradley - I look back at the Klopp era so far, and the player I most blame for our failures amongst the successes is the one with the most limited amount of skills that I believe has held us back....yes you guessed it Jordan Henderson. I was so happy when he left.

Didn't log onto Xpert Eleven for his last match of the season.

Getting to the point that we should have a wee thread in remembrance, but would rather not as it's hopefully too hasty.

By the way. Web app support is about to be removed from iOS in the EU.

Apple are removing it in iOS 17.4 to comply with the Digital Markets Act.

Apple being Apple and throwing the toys out of the pram.

They fucked usefulness of the PWA's in IOS for so many years in favour of native apps. It's a problem they created by trying to keep everyone in there ecosystem, IOS had limitations with PWA's.. all because of Apple..

Its an indirect way to make sure of more App revenue for them..

On the plus side we might actually see our first Brexit Benefit here lads..

Sunlit Uplands and all that..

Apple have always been the main obstacle stopping PWAs from becoming commonplace. They will do everything they can to prevent developers from making apps available on their devices without going through their stores.

It such a backward step imho..

PWA are much better for websites in general like this place.. Realtime updates, very minimal additional storage, no censorship or getting kicked out of app stores for no particular reason..

This impacts developers for sure..

Retarded, really is..

Btw this will only affect IPhones not IPads, for now at least..

Apple being Apple and throwing the toys out of the pram.

They fucked usefulness of the PWA's in IOS for so many years in favour of native apps. It's a problem they created by trying to keep everyone in there ecosystem, IOS had limitations with PWA's.. all because of Apple..

Its an indirect way to make sure of more App revenue for them..

On the plus side we might actually see our first Brexit Benefit here lads..

Sunlit Uplands and all that..
Whilst Liverpool is indeed outside the EU I believe that Ireland is still very much in and many of our members are spread across mainland Europe

FYI.

Apple have back tracked over the pwa dispute eu and rightly so.

So will now be supporting it. Albeit probably half heartedly

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom