• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

YNWA up to number 22 in charts

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxForceFive

There's a twitter campaign gathering momentum to get this to number one.

Gerry Marsden has said all proceeds will be going to Hillsborough charities.

Just downloaded it. Nice to see the takings going to the various Hillsborough charities too.

It won't drive the mancs crazy, on red cafe 90% of them are fully behind 'justice' & I'd be surprised if they didn't show it somehow when we play them.

I wasn't trying to be spiteful FFF - Just a bit of friendly rivalry banter. I feel anything the mancs do when we play them will be held in the highest regard by me and anyone else.

For those of us who don't use iTunes, is there a link to a version on amazon or somewhere. I see the original and the remastered version and I worry ill buy a version that doesn't count!

It won't drive the mancs crazy, on red cafe 90% of them are fully behind 'justice' & I'd be surprised if they didn't show it somehow when we play them.

There is talk of joining in YNWA pre-match. However that is the sane minority - this WILL drive many Mancs nuts 😀

And yes 90% are behind justice (as they said - it could have been any club that day and suffer because of the police conspiracy and cover-up) but a far lower minority are behind showing any empathy with LFC.

Up to 2nd now. That's the I tunes charts though, so in the top 5 somewhere in the UK overall charts I'd imagine.

Carries on like this gotta be number one come Sunday.

Others don't seem to update on a regular basis and/or seem to show last weeks chart, though I have only checked a couple of sites as I can't says I'm too savvy with mp3 purchases.

Can I buy it in the US itunes store? Will the proceeds go to the Hillsborough charities?

Yes. Can be bought in US store - I bought it a few years ago. But, it would not affect the charts in the UK, obviously. I assume Gerry will receive a royalty from US sales that he can contribute to the charities.

Customer Reviews

?????

by Surdan
Why is 'You'll never walk alone' no.1 right now?

tommy-lee-jones-implied-face-palm.png

Just bought it.

I recall there was an attempt by the Utd fans to get Paul Hardcastle's '19' to No.1 after they won *ahem* number 19.

FAIL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom