• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What.The.Fuck

mark1975

6486760969AB84CB4288C886BE4C.jpg

A 33-year-old church organist from Pennsylvania is planning to marry a magic carpet fairground ride.

Amy Wolfe claims to have objectum sexuality, a condition that makes sufferers attracted to inanimate objects.

She has been 'courting' the attraction, an 80ft gondola ride called 1001 Nachts, for a decade. According to the Daily Telegraph, Wolfe travels 160 miles to visit the attraction up to 10 times every year. It is estimated she has taken approximately 3,000 rides since first visiting the theme park at the age of 13.

"I love him as much as women love their husbands and know we'll be together forever," she said. "I was instantly attracted to him sexually and mentally.

"I wasn't freaked out, as it just felt so natural, but I didn't tell anyone about it because I knew it wasn't 'normal' to have feelings for a fairground ride."

Wolfe sleeps with a picture of the ride on her ceiling. She also carries its spare nuts and bolts around in a bid to feel closer to the machinery.

"I'm not hurting anyone and I can't help it," she added. "It's a part of who I am."

After the wedding she plans to change her name to Amy Weber, in honour of the manufacturer of the attraction.

Back
Top Bottom