• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Voronin's missus (the slag).. slags off the Liverpool way of life... (again..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

6TimesaRed

Not a Bot....
Administrator
A Premier League star's Ukrainian wife has dubbed England's standard of living as beneath her - and criticised Liverpool as 'a small city with limited possibilities'.

Andriy Voronin has just returned to Anfield after a season-long loan to Germany, and the striker had hoped to rejoin the Merseyside team for the next campaign.

But his WAG Yulia, 28, clearly has other ideas, complaining it is 'annoying' that Liverpool has not decided whether to keep him, or transfer him to another club.

Footballer's wife Yulia criticised England, in particular Liverpool, which may cause problems with her husband Andriy Voronin's plan to play for the club

'For me the best option would be to stay in Germany. Moving to Spain wouldn't be bad either,' she confided in a newspaper in her native Ukraine.

'But I do realise that from a professional point of view going back to Liverpool would be the best option for Andriy.

'Still, taking into consideration the standard of living, England is the last country I would chose.

'I don't like the weather there - nor their health service. And generally Liverpool is a small city with limited possibilities.'

After comments like that, it is unlikely the Kop will want 29-year-old Andriy back at their club, and other English teams rumoured to be considering Vorinin may think twice.

Yulia faced earlier controversy when she she was dubbed the worst-dressed WAG after a shopping expedition with her husband in Liverpool.

Andriy Voronin is currently waiting to find out where he will play next season

She chose a garish leopard-print velour tracksuit, with platform stilettos and a black polo neck. Voronin completed the fashion howler, wearing a downmarket shiny shell suit, the uniform of junior league gangsters back home in Ukraine.

She immediately hit back: 'The British press criticised me for a bad taste in clothes. It's just laughable.

'The Brits are horrendously conservative. Of all the colours, they like only black and grey.

'And I was wearing bright and tight clothes, walking in high heels - and evidently looked more colourful than them.'

Last season, Voronin was on loan to Hertha, a club in Berlin, a city she clearly much prefers to Liverpool.

'I packed our things in Berlin but still don't know where I'll have to send our luggage. This uncertainty about my husband's next club is annoying.'

Yulia's outspoken comments contrast with her husband's views. He has hinted that he would be delighted with a return to Anfield.

However, he recently acknowledged: 'I do not know yet what team I'm going to play for next season, not even in what country.'

Fuck me.. not being funny or anything.. but the way she dresses she would blend in nicely in some parts of Liverpool...

In fact scrub that with Voronin and his shell suit they both could quite happily live and blend in with some possies in Birkenhead!!

Not that I would want him\them too mind... feck off to back to Germany you miserable cnuts!!

Re: Voronin's misses slags Liverpool way of life... (again..)

What's she said wrong?

England is a shithole with shit weather.

Re: Voronin's misses slags Liverpool way of life...

To be fair, she's right about the weather. And the health service. And Berlin *is* a pretty cool city...

Could be worse, the headline could have read...........

Voronin's Slag misses Liverpool way of Life

I thought it said Voronin misses the Liverpool slags.

The way you wrote that was proper confusticated.

You have to admire the total lack of irony when you get Eastern Europeans commenting on standards of living in the UK. If the Ukraine and other post-Communist countries are so 'cool' why the fuck are they coming here in their droves, and significantly; choosing to not go back home?

[quote author=jexykrodic link=topic=34114.msg886548#msg886548 date=1244749182]
You have to admire the total lack of irony when you get Eastern Europeans commenting on standards of living in the UK. If the Ukraine and other post-Communist countries are so 'cool' why the fuck are they coming here in their droves, and significantly; choosing to not go back home?
[/quote]

That's also true.

Re: Voronin's misses slags Liverpool way of life...

[quote author=TheBunnyman link=topic=34114.msg886542#msg886542 date=1244748808]
To be fair, she's right about the weather. And the health service. And Berlin *is* a pretty cool city...

[/quote]I cant believe theres a higher standard of living in the Ukraine?

The headline should have stopped at "Voronin's misses".

Followed by clips such as him falling on his arse when through on goal against Spurs or whoever it was.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=34114.msg886547#msg886547 date=1244749157]
I thought it said Voronin misses the Liverpool slags.

The way you wrote that was proper confusticated.
[/quote]

is that a word... ?

*googles it...*

Urban Dictionary...

1. confusticated

The combination of being confused and frustrated.

'I am feeling very confusticated'

hmmmm......

new title 'Voronin's misses slags Liverpool way of life... (again..)'

oh the irony in the comments the eastern Europeans make....

Re: Voronin's misses (the slag).. slags off the Liverpool way of life... (again..)

Its MISSUS FFS.

Re: Voronin's misses (the slag).. slags off the Liverpool way of life... (again..)

The pair of them can sod right off.

Where's this article from? Got to be the Daily Mail.

[quote author=jono@home link=topic=34114.msg886539#msg886539 date=1244748649]Liverpool is a small city with limited possibilities.[/quote]

Rafa may disagree there

[quote author=jono@home link=topic=34114.msg886539#msg886539 date=1244748649]she confided in a newspaper [/quote]

What a good idea.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=34114.msg886554#msg886554 date=1244749612]
Its MISSUS FFS.
[/quote]

oops...

[quote author=SaintGeorge67 link=topic=34114.msg886560#msg886560 date=1244750335]
[quote author=jono@home link=topic=34114.msg886539#msg886539 date=1244748649]Liverpool is a small city with limited possibilities.[/quote]

Rafa may disagree there
[/quote]

lol.... yup...

[quote author=SaintGeorge67 link=topic=34114.msg886561#msg886561 date=1244750392]
[quote author=jono@home link=topic=34114.msg886539#msg886539 date=1244748649]she confided in a newspaper [/quote]

What a good idea.
[/quote]

The dozy whore.

She's hardly said anything false has she?

Compared with Berlin and what she is looking for the cities are miles apart.

Here we are Yulia, a nice little town in Ukraine, perhaps this would be more to your liking. Oh it's called Chernobyl by the way.

chernobyl_zone.jpg

The disaster happened because Ukraine hardly had a pot to piss in , like all the ex Soviet nuclear reactors are held together with bits of sticking plaster.
Yulia perhaps you have taken Chernobyl children in , as dozens of Liverpool families have done to give them respite from a misery and suffering caused by fall out, or probably not.
I wonder what the health service is like for the ordinary citizens of Kiev and Ukraine, I bet the Liverpool Womens hospital looks like something out of Harley St. by comparison. Oh and the weather is not great.

Now, she is entitled to her opinion of course and yes Liverpool is not perfect , but I bet it is a million miles better than her roots, cheek bitch

regards

[quote author=Vlads Quiff link=topic=34114.msg886694#msg886694 date=1244764156]
Here we are Yulia, a nice little town in Ukraine, perhaps this would be more to your liking. Oh it's called Chernobyl by the way.

chernobyl_zone.jpg

The disaster happened because Ukraine hardly had a pot to piss in , like all the ex Soviet nuclear reactors are held together with bits of sticking plaster.
Yulia perhaps you have taken Chernobyl children in , as dozens of Liverpool families have done to give them respite from a misery and suffering caused by fall out, or probably not.
I wonder what the health service is like for the ordinary citizens of Kiev and Ukraine, I bet the Liverpool Womens hospital looks like something out of Harley St. by comparison. Oh and the weather is not great.

Now, she is entitled to her opinion of course and yes Liverpool is not perfect , but I bet it is a million miles better than her roots, cheek bitch

regards
[/quote]

The wrath of the Quiff!

[quote author=Spionkop69 link=topic=34114.msg886767#msg886767 date=1244791037]

chernobyl_zone.jpg

regards
[/quote]

The wrath of the Quiff!
[/quote]

that would make a crackin CoD map... Sniping opportunities abound... Pavlov reworked!

chernobyl_zone.jpg

regards
[/quote]

Spot on VQ,

We have taken in CCP kids, and it does make you realise how lucky we are over here to be able to eat healthily.
The 2 girls we had to stay didn't trust cows' milk ffs...decades after the tragedy, they cannot trust fruit or veg either.

z5280924X.jpg

haha, what right does she have, I know nothing about her but she appears to be a skank thats leeched on to a footballer.

shes not hot either 😛

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom