• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ticket hunters

Status
Not open for further replies.

the count

SCM's least favourite muppet- There was a poll
Honorary Member
So, I would like to gauge the level of interest in forming a group of members who are occasional match goers who would like to pool resources and nominate each other as friends on their profile.
Then, having applied for tickets for all games, regardless of being able to go to them or not, successful applications for tickets can be then bought and redistributed to whoever wants them in the group. Theoretically it should increase everyone's chance of getting to a match or two
There would have to be some basic rules but that should be simple to work out.
Pm me if you are interested.
NKNA

Great idea. I'm in for this!

Would dearly love to go to a match, and currently have no prospect of doing so. Thanks for suggesting.

Great idea. I'm in for this!

Would dearly love to go to a match, and currently have no prospect of doing so. Thanks for suggesting.
Be careful volunteering, you may end up spending the whole game next to Dreamie or horror, of horrors …….. (extends self control)

Be careful volunteering, you may end up spending the whole game next to Dreamie or horror, of horrors …….. (extends self control)
That's okay.
You can say my name.
I can take it.

Count me in...

My daughter is kinda getting into football and would be cool to take her to a game at some point this season. Was gonna do one of the pre-season games as cheaper and easier by comparison but looks like we're only playing Sevilla at Anfield this summer and can't make that one.

At this stage the process is to be a member and apply to all games in the ballot (which is first 9 home games).

For those who haven't used ballot before, there is no commitment to buy tickets and you "buy" a £0.00 application the ballot. For those you are successful in the ballot for, you get a link to the member sale with a guaranteed ticket.

I guess process here is to be worked out. But let's say I apply for 9, and I actually get a ticket for 2 games (I can only apply for 1 per game as I only have membership for myself) I could offer to get the second ticket (if say I only actually wanted to go to one) and then re-distribute to a person in my friends & family. I've done this before in the past, and also kindly been the recipient of someone else's ballot tickets.

Anyway - stuff to work through but power in numbers and all that.

I just put my name down for 7 matches (I'm guessing the 2 that didn't show up to register for are limited availability ones)- so count me in. How many F&F slots do we have? I've already got 5 or 6 on mine

I just put my name down for 7 matches (I'm guessing the 2 that didn't show up to register for are limited availability ones)- so count me in. How many F&F slots do we have? I've already got 5 or 6 on mine
I think it's unlimited but I can check that out.
I too have a similar amount already

I only just noticed my pun in "count me in" ... it was, of course, intended

You can always get tickets for games if you buy them early and are willing to pay a little extra for those who struggle to get tickets.
Last game I went to I bought hospitality tickets and it was worth as one off.

Side note - I’m a joy to sit beside at a game. Just ask @Oncy or @Piedro

You can always get tickets for games if you buy them early and are willing to pay a little extra for those who struggle to get tickets.
Last game I went to I bought hospitality tickets and it was worth as one off.

Side note - I’m a joy to sit beside at a game. Just ask @Oncy or @Piedro
Sorry Dreamie. I'm sure you are

Just counted and it was 7 for me as well. I made a wild assumption that the first of two ballots would be half of the home fixtures.

Mechanically - I don't think its easy/possible to get seats together unless a person has 2 memberships themselves.

E.g. if I got a ticket for a match, and Momo got one for that same match (in the ballot) - we wouldn't easily be able to get those two tickets next to each other to pass onwards to someone who wanted to go with a family member.

Although I've never tried or been in that situation - but just thinking aloud.

Just counted and it was 7 for me as well. I made a wild assumption that the first of two ballots would be half of the home fixtures.

Mechanically - I don't think its easy/possible to get seats together unless a person has 2 memberships themselves.

E.g. if I got a ticket for a match, and Momo got one for that same match (in the ballot) - we wouldn't easily be able to get those two tickets next to each other to pass onwards to someone who wanted to go with a family member.

Although I've never tried or been in that situation - but just thinking aloud.
If you put your name down for 2 tickets, you need to nominate one of your f&f for the second ticket. You will then, if successful, get 2 seats together

But if we want to transfer tickets between us we need to ensure the person who we nominate for the 2nd ticket has an equivalent f&f list.

Unless it's DB as he is not permitted on anyone's f&f list 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom