• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The James Bulger Memorial Trust-Race For James Bulger 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

TORRES-2008

6CM Follower
Mods i hope you could keep this on...
I have been asked by a friend who is doing it to post up,as he a non L.F.C Fan
Cheers in advance

The James Bulger Memorial Trust
RACE FOR JAMES 2011

Guys and Girls,

As you may or may not Know i run the Liam Harker Memorial Fund and 2 of my Friends have asked me to post this up to enlighten everyone of there forthcoming event for ""THE JAMES BULGER MEMORIAL TRUST"" in which they have set up with the full support from James Mum Denise and Stuart Fergus.

They have organised a unique event to be held at Knowsley Hall & Safari Park on Sunday 20th March 2011.

The event is a ""RACE FOR JAMES 5k Run""And is in memory of James Bulger and is organised for the nearest Sunday to what would have been James 21st Birthday.

This has the full backing also from Radio City and The Liverpool Echo.

All monies raised via sponsorship from runners will go to a brand new charity, set up in James’ memory ""The James Bulger Memorial TRUST"".

People who would like to take the 5k challenge and for more details can as of Monday 3rd January 2011 register there entry on the Official Website which is:

www.raceforjames.co.uk

or join there facebook group

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...11465258893241

All support will be full apporeciated from Nicky and Jeremy and The whole team who have worked hard on this great event oin memory of Little James

Bringing up that name just makes me sad ... What a tragic story ... I remember it so well ... RIP James ... So tragic.

[quote author=LeTallecWiz link=topic=43475.msg1245512#msg1245512 date=1294388368]
Bringing up that name just makes me sad ... What a tragic story ... I remember it so well ... RIP James ... So tragic.
[/quote]

Yup. Would have been 21 this coming March 🙁

RIP Jamie.

Mate
this has took over a year to organise

Jezza and Nicky worked so hard on doing this for james 21st

there been so many stumbling blocks on venue

first was stanley park then was sefton park then crocky park and now the final venue

they deserve and James does in his memory a great turn out to raise much needed funds

well done to all involved

I know how hard in the back ground they have done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom