• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Skittles

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeTallecWiz

Doos
Mirror is running a piece - with no quotes - that gala want him and will offer him 100k/week.

He was our best CB last year ....

Would people sell?

Is Rodgers' preferred potential partnership Lovren + Sakho/Agger?

i'd sell. he was our best centre back because others were worse or injured. good player but has a mistake in him every game

Depends on the offer. If it's silly money, sell. Otherwise I'd prefer to keep him - even if we bring in Lovren, that won't be a like-for-like replacement.

£25million should do it. Otherwise I'd like him, Lovren and Sakho to be fighting for two places, we have enough games to play for them all to get lots of starts.

If we want to buy a skittles it will cost us 25 million.

If we sell skittles we will get 12 million

i'd sell. he was our best centre back because others were worse or injured. good player but has a mistake in him every game

I'd not be surprised if he was pushed on. I get the feeling Rodgers isn't entirely convinced but is hamstrung (no pun intended) by the fact that he's the only one who seems to stay injury free.

Caution is Lovren (who we would expect to be coming in his stead) also seems to have injury-interrupted seasons.

Surprised by how many would sell, people forgot we're in another comp this year? I'd keep skittles all day, but Agger can do one though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom