• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Our most creative and entertaining line up....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modo

A contentious scando
....using the current squad. No potential signings.

Personally:

--------------Reina
Johnson Skrtel Agger Enrique
----------Lucas---Aquilani
---------------Gerrard
Suso----------------------Sterling
-------------Suarez

Imagine if Rodgers said "fuck it" and mainly played this team throughout the season.
I wonder where we'd end up?

We'd win lots of game and make the top 4 🙂
I'd certainly hope so but tbh that's a very fragile side and I'm not referring to Suso and Sterling.
There's a lot of injury prone players in that line up: Johnson, Agger, Gerrard and Aquilani.

I'd certainly hope so but tbh that's a very fragile side and I'm not referring to Suso and Sterling.
There's a lot of injury prone players in that line up: Johnson, Agger, Gerrard and Aquilani.
Lets hope they get over their injury proneness. Agger improved remarkable in that respect and Aquilani as well. Gerrard and Magic are a worry because of Euros but lets hope for the best.

We need to put out our strongest team week in and out. Consistency will get us results and improve the players confidence and form.

Lets hope they get over their injury proneness. Agger improved remarkable in that respect and Aquilani as well. Gerrard and Magic are a worry because of Euros but lets hope for the best.

We need to put out our strongest team week in and out. Consistency will get us results and improve the players confidence and form.

I agree, but not in cups. Especially the league cup.

That's near enough the side I would like to see lol Bellamy in for Aquilani, and switch him out to the right and Suso into the middle.

If you were going ultra-creative you'd have Coates instead of Skrtel.

That's near enough the side I would like to see lol Bellamy in for Aquilani, and switch him out to the right and Suso into the middle.

If you were going ultra-creative you'd have Coates instead of Skrtel.

The only thing creative about Coates is his name.

I just watched about 10 highlight reels (about 10 mins each) from the reserve and academy matches and it just shows how special Sterling and Suso really are. If they were at Southampton, West Ham, or anywhere with a decent record for developing academy talent, they would already have a season under their belt.

beat players, put effective balls into the box and set up chances for other players, fuck him he's obviously not ready....
He put one weak cross into the box and he scuffed a shot that fell to Skrtel so where are all these effective balls and chances that he created.

He's only played 27 first-team minutes and looked lively and a threat every time he came on. Give him a full game to see what he's really like.
I'm not doubting he has massive potential and I'm all for giving him game time from the subs bench next year but he needs to mature physically.

I'm not doubting he has massive potential and I'm all for giving him game time from the subs bench next year but he needs to mature physically.

Don't know how to respond to that, Erm...the only way you can tell is if he's being bullied off the ball and I haven't really seen any evidence of that so far and he doesn't look physically weak at all:

147873964.jpg

Something that has put him in good stead is that from an early age he's been playing against boys much older and stronger than him, therefore he's been able to cope and adapt with the physicality of the game and it should make the transition to the first-team easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom