• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Man of the Match MOTM Wolves (A) - 1-2 Momo’s POTS awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

MomoWASright

If you take me seriously then you’re an idiot
A game which was poor in quality but the points took us to the top. Pick your top three.

Alisson
Alexander-Arnold
Konate
Van Dijk
Robertson (Gomez 89’)
Gravenberch
Mac Allister
Szoboslzai (Jones 73’)
Salah
Jota
Diaz (Gakpo 73’)

Gravvy (outstanding all round today especially winning the ball)
Jota (2 "assists")
Ibou (would be 1st/2nd had it not been for their goal)

Honourable mention to VVD, Macca (2nd half) and Robbo.

I thought Gravvy had his poorest game today, gave the ball away and didn’t impose himself on the game. On the contrary, I thought Mac Allister was excellent, his best game of the season.

1. MacAllister - ran the game
2. Jota - 2 assists
3. Robertson - great energy and quality crossing

Konate was good other than the mix-up for the goal, so gets an honorable mention. Virge was OK, no one else played well.

Grav
Robbo
Ibou ( I know he fucked up but I think he was right to expect Ali, but also he defended really will throughout)

Don't know how so many are letting Konate off the hook with their goal. It was his problem to solve. Keeper was nowhere near, and he was weak as piss

Konate was a shoe-in for MotM until he had that 15 min spell when he was the worst player on the pitch.

1. Gravy
2. Konate
3. Robbo

I feel bad not including Virgil, but Gravy caught the eye, Konate got the goal and Robbo ran his arse off.

Van dijk
robbo
Grav

Thought Grav had a poor game but still better than most of the shite today. Misplaced passes and game going past him.

Gravenberch wins the vote for the second time this season (66 points) then it was a close run race between van Dijk (24), Robertson (23), Jota (22) and Konate (20).

Time to lock the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom