• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Man of the Match MOTM - Palace (A) 0-1 - Momo’s POTS awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

MomoWASright

If you take me seriously then you’re an idiot
Hard graft and missed chances. Last season we may have dropped points playing like that.

Pick your top 3.

Alisson (Jaros 79’)
Alexander-Arnold
Konate
Van Dijk
Tsimikas (Robertson 79’)
Gravenberch
Jones (Endo 89’)
Mac Allister (Szoboszlai 46’)
Salah (Diaz 73’)
Jota
Gakpo

Grav
Vvd
Jaros (for coming on for his league debut at a tricky moment and not fucking up!)

VvD 7.5
Gravy 7
Gakpo. 7

Alisson - saves he should make with his eyes closed. 7
Alexander-Arnold - pretty crap all round. 5
Konate - good game and closest to Top 3. 7
Tsimikas - good game 7
Jones - good game 7
Macca - I thought he also played well. 7
Salah - crap. 5
Jota - bar the goal and energy, crap. Missed two golden chances and fucked up a 2 on 1 that was more difficult to do than getting his pass across to Gakpo. 5

🤣 🤣 :wideyed:

Looking through Gakpo's stats as we speak. 1 assist, 37/45 passes (82% accuracy), 5 chances created, 2/2 dribbles, 3/4 long balls, 2/3 tackles, 9 recoveries, 7/9 duels won.

A 5?????

& Mac was average at best. Criminal to rate him the same as Jones and Grav, especially when he was hooked at HT.
Open your eyes. I gave Gakpo a 7 and 3rd !!!

You think Macca was hooked because he wasn't playing well? Are you on drugs? He was injured - the clue was the icepack.

Open your eyes. I gave Gakpo a 7 and 3rd !!!

You think Macca was hooked because he wasn't playing well? Are you on drugs? He was injured - the clue was the icepack.
Oops. Sorry Froggy. I take that back. But yes Mac with another average performance as he's been putting in all season. No way should he be rated the same as Grav/Jones today.

Oops. Sorry Froggy. I take that back. But yes Mac with another average performance as he's been putting in all season. No way should he be rated the same as Grav/Jones today.
I disagree. he was part of the reason we had 82% possession in that first half. But others may see it differently.

I don’t think anyone particularly stood out, but I’ll go with:
Virgil
Ibou
Gakpo

I think Tsimikas needs more recognition for his good game. Looks like semi-regular game time did the trick for him and he managed to improve his form.

Van Dijk
Tsimikas
Gakpo

Honorable mentions to Jaros, Macca, Grav and Alli.

Reactions: jan
I think Tsimikas needs more recognition for his good game. Looks like semi-regular game time did the trick for him and he managed to improve his form.

Van Dijk
Tsimikas
Gakpo

Honorable mentions to Jaros, Macca, Grav and Alli.

Yeah I thought he was very good, particularly in the 1st half

I had to update my chart to include Jaros who scored 2 points. It wasn’t enough to push the top 3 who were van Dijk (57 points), Gravenberch (34) and Alisson (26).

Time to lock the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom