• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Man of the Match MOTM Bournemouth (H) 3-0 Momo’s POTS awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

MomoWASright

If you take me seriously then you’re an idiot
What seemed like a routine 3-0 win was anything but. Two goals from Diaz and one from Nunez. More Kloppball than Slot ball.

Kelleher
Alexander-Arnold
Konate
Van Dijk
Robertson
Gravenberch
Szoboszlai (Jones 61’)
Mac Allister
Salah
Nunez (Chiesa 72’)
Diaz (Gakpo 72’)

Subs:
Jones
Chiesa
Gakpo

Diaz
Grav
....Dar......a toss up between 3 but I'm actually gonna give it to Mac.

Ibou and Kelleher started off very shaky for me before growing into it, Bournemouth's biggest chance first half came because Kelleher was messing around at the back.

Diaz
Gravenberch (poor first quarter, amazing for the rest)
Irish Kev

Ibou had a 'mare in the first 20 mins too (possibly due to Gravenberch not at his best?) otherwise would've been #3

it was a must win, and it was a good performance in part, the weak link of the side is the pathetic Salah! I thought Konate and Gravenberch were excellent, Nunez and Daiz have played so well. Good Luck

it was a must win, and it was a good performance in part, the weak link of the side is the pathetic Salah! I thought Konate and Gravenberch were excellent, Nunez and Daiz have played so well. Good Luck
I don't think you've quite got the hang of how this thread works yet 😂

Diaz
Gravenberch
Konate

Ibou had a part to play in all 3 goals, his passing from the back broke their high press on all 3 occasions. It's regarded as one of his weaker qualities but he was top in this game and in fact he has been ace all season so far

Diaz came in first place with 98 points, a huge gap to Gravenberch in second with 44 and it was tight for third. Konate (16) just edges out Kelleher (14). Nunez (6) and Mac Allister (3) complete the count.

Close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom