• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Man of the Match MOTM - Bologna (H) 2-0 - Momo’s POTS awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

MomoWASright

If you take me seriously then you’re an idiot
Just back from the match (cheers @tombrown). A physical yet slow contest. Little pace and penetration. Goals from Mac n Mo. Pick your top 3.

Alisson
Alexander-Arnold (Bradley 85’)
Konate
Van Dijk
Robertson (Tsimikas 71’)
Gravenberch
Mac Allister
Szoboszlai (Jones 86’)
Salah
Nunez (Jota 61’)
Diaz (Gakpo 72’)

Gravy, Mac, Dom, & Mo.

With honorable mentions for Virg & Ibrou.

Gravy, Mac, Dom, & Mo.

With honorable mentions for Virg & Ibrou.

bqR6a1C.gif

PICK 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ali, VvD, Macca, Gravy, Szobo and Salah all in line for the Motm Top 3. However I'll go :

VvD
Gravy
Salah

Salah (sloppy on occasions but ultimately we won due to two brilliant contributions)
Virgil
Gravy baby

Whatever we think of Salah's drifting in and out of games, he won the game for us with a sublime assist and an even better goal. I don't think you can ask for much more than that. People seem happy when Jota is anonymous for 85 minutes but scores a proper strikers goal, then you see all plaudits like "he's such a natural finisher" and "that's why he's in the team, we can afford him to be quiet because he's a match winner".

Salah was ridiculously good with those two moments of sheer brilliance.

Salah (great assist and what a fucking goal, flashbacks of 2019)
Allison (unreal saves)
Gravy (magical, but goals and saves decide matches not breaking the lines)

Good game and excellent win, it was quite close game and Bologna played very well and the first goal! All players have contributed well inot the game, and very well taken goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom